Can't Play Battlefield 4

tuberolector
Go to solution Solved by tuberolector,

I figured it out. It had something to do with the statistics server included with MSI Afterburner. With that uninstalled, it ran fine. 

I have been playing both Battlefield 4 and the Hardline Beta for a few days, but the other day I went to open BF4, and the game wouldn't load. It would give me the loading screens, but once Battlelog said it was done loading, I would get stuck at a black screen with the FPS meter in MSI Afterburner saying that I have 0 FPS. After a minute, Battlelog will say that there was a network error and I was kicked from the server. It does the same thing in the Hardline Beta. I have already tried reinstalling BF4, and that did not help. I have been playing other games, so I don't think that it is a hardware problem. 

Please help me!

Thanks. 

try to reinstall punkbuster

I had a similar issue and it turned out the graphics driver was causing the issue, but  I hadn't updated the game or the graphics for a while, I only played with the graphics settings

I have been playing both Battlefield 4 and the Hardline Beta for a few days, but the other day I went to open BF4, and the game wouldn't load. It would give me the loading screens, but once Battlelog said it was done loading, I would get stuck at a black screen with the FPS meter in MSI Afterburner saying that I have 0 FPS. After a minute, Battlelog will say that there was a network error and I was kicked from the server. It does the same thing in the Hardline Beta. I have already tried reinstalling BF4, and that did not help. I have been playing other games, so I don't think that it is a hardware problem. 

Please help me!

Thanks. 

it could be punk buster this happened to me a few month ago if it is you can try follow this tutorial 

it could be punk buster this happened to me a few month ago if it is you can try follow this tutorial

It didn't say anything about punk buster, it just said that there was a network error.

EDIT: Here is what it says:

post-47936-0-14069800-1403463912.jpg

I've been having the same problem and closing my cpu/gpu monitor software(playclaw5) seemed to work; multiplayer never wanted to load when I had it opened.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

I've been having the same problem and closing my cpu/gpu monitor software(playclaw5) seemed to work; multiplayer never wanted to load when I had it opened.

I was just able to play it on another system that runs my cpu/gpu monitoring software, but I'll try that

I tried that and I ended up with the same result.

It didn't say anything about punk buster, it just said that there was a network error.

attachicon.gifbf4 error.jpg

i never said u did i said it could be punk buster 

attachicon.gifbf4 error.jpg

Same error I was getting too.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

i never said u did i said it could be punk buster 

I know. Also, I did try that tutorial, and I'm still getting the issue.

I figured it out. It had something to do with the statistics server included with MSI Afterburner. With that uninstalled, it ran fine.