Keyboard recommendations request

So I currently have a Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2012 Edition. It's a really great keyboard imo, except for the noise part. The blue keys are just a bit too noisy for my taste and I have therefore decided to buy one with brown keys, which is, as I understand, relatively almost the same as the blue switches except they make less noise. 

What keyboard with brown switches should I buy? I want the high end stuff, but keep the keyboard pretty simple like blackwidow. No extra screen and all that stuff. 

Ducky Shine 3 and Logitech G710+ are a solid choice. I have a Shine 3 and it is very solid and feels really good :) Also the Shine 3 is probably as simple as a keyboard could be apart from the fancy backlight effects.

EDIT: Have you considered getting some O-rings for the keys instead of getting a new keyboard?

Have you considered getting some O-rings for the keys instead of getting a new keyboard?

No haven't, but I kind of want a new keyboard in general, as this one is getting pretty tired.

EDIT: Also, o-rings seems to only affect the sounds it makes when the key hits the bottom, not the sound the mx blue switches make.