MSI GS70 Stealth Pro mSata or M.2

Hey! i just got my new MSI GS70 Stealth Pro and i want to install a third ssd, as it only came with two pre-installed.

I've got my eye on a Samsung 840 mSata 500, but i've seem some people saying this laptop supports the M.2 standard as long as its still using sata 3.0, has anybody here got any experience on the subject?

I might just buy another identical 128 gig and put it in raid with the other two though, i think they're toshiba or something, if anybody here knows the exact model that would also be very helpful.

First post here, not sure if i should have posted this somewhere else on the forum.

I'm hoping you can help me out.

Hey! i just got my new MSI GS70 Stealth Pro and i want to install a third ssd, as it only came with two pre-installed.

I've got my eye on a Samsung 840 mSata 500, but i've seem some people saying this laptop supports the M.2 standard as long as its still using sata 3.0, has anybody here got any experience on the subject?

I might just buy another identical 128 gig and put it in raid with the other two though, i think they're toshiba or something, if anybody here knows the exact model that would also be very helpful.

First post here, not sure if i should have posted this somewhere else on the forum.

I'm hoping you can help me out.

You sure you want to void your warranty for this?

PC Specs:

CPU: i5 4670K  4.5 GHz  | CPU COOLER: H80i | GPU:EVGA GTX 780Ti  |  Motherboard: MSI Z87I   |  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy  |  RAM: 8GB Avexir Venom  |  HDD: Seagate 1TB , 60GB Agility 3  Monitor: 32" HD TV (LOL)   PSU: Corsair 750W

You sure you want to void your warranty for this?

The warranty is only void if they can prove that i did something wrong with it. And i didn't buy a new laptop only to be afraid to use it :-) I just need some help getting the most out of it.