DICE, BATTLELOG, EA Please

Hey guys, 

If you maybe allready noticed battlelog DICE and EA screwed up again. 

If you log in you will get this message :  We are investigating a recent unwarranted PunkBuster ban. We are working to resolve the issue as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

They updated origin and now everyone is hacking.

Dont stop with playing though, you can still join servers, but dont get mad when you get banned by that server.

I got 2 words left,

EA PLEASE  

CPU: Intel I7 4790K 4.8 Ghz || Mobo: ASUS ROG Maximus Hero 6 Z87 || Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16 GB 1600 Mhz || GPU: ASUS GTX 980 Ti STRIX || Storage: 2 x SSD Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB RAID 0 HDD Western Digital 1 TB Black || PSU: Corsair AX 860 watt || Cooling: 2 x AF 140mm (front), 2 AF120 Blue LED (bottom and back), 2 SP120 (top on radiator) ||  CPU cooler: Corsair H100i GTX || Case: Corsair obsidian 750D <3 <3 <3 

what new? its EA being stupid as always. right now i'm enjoying sitting back watching them try to deal with this sh*t and watching them struggle to come up with deals to counter the summer sale

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

well they asked for it when they made bf3 free.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Still not sure who's worse EA or ubisoft i guess when the new titles come out we will see.

|| MAELSTROM ||

|| i5 3570K W/ CM 212x @ 4GHz || r9 290 Windforce || Corsair Obsidian 450D || 2tb HDD + 120gb 840 evo SSD || 2x4gb Hyperx Fury Blue

Still not sure who's worse EA or ubisoft i guess when the new titles come out we will see.

Yeah, steam is the winner though. 

CPU: Intel I7 4790K 4.8 Ghz || Mobo: ASUS ROG Maximus Hero 6 Z87 || Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16 GB 1600 Mhz || GPU: ASUS GTX 980 Ti STRIX || Storage: 2 x SSD Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB RAID 0 HDD Western Digital 1 TB Black || PSU: Corsair AX 860 watt || Cooling: 2 x AF 140mm (front), 2 AF120 Blue LED (bottom and back), 2 SP120 (top on radiator) ||  CPU cooler: Corsair H100i GTX || Case: Corsair obsidian 750D <3 <3 <3 

Yeah, steam is the winner though. 

You mean valve? :P

|| MAELSTROM ||

|| i5 3570K W/ CM 212x @ 4GHz || r9 290 Windforce || Corsair Obsidian 450D || 2tb HDD + 120gb 840 evo SSD || 2x4gb Hyperx Fury Blue

You mean valve? :P

Yeah i mean valve, but everyone knows steam. And not valve who are behind it. 

This isnt dice's fault tho

How could this not be from their side? Okay it's EA who is behind Origin and not DICE but maybe they should tell evenbalance (punkbuster) that they were updating the service with some new hook in methods who are now flagged as forbidden tools and get you banned? This will take a week maybe, PB has done tons of bans already. Our forum (from the clan) also got swarmed with people who thought they were banned by us as they couldn't join our servers. It were all PB Bans. Great going there EA ;) Next time they need to communicate!

CPU:Intel I7-6700k , CPU Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO MB: Asus Maximus VIII Hero, Ram: Kingston 2666 Mhz 16GB, GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 SC ACX 3.0, PSU: Corsair AXi 860W, HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1x2TB, WD Green 1TB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, Samsung 1TB, SSD Samsung 840 120GB (OS DRIVE), SSD Samsung 840 250GB, Case: Enermax Fulmo GT.

Your wording isn't really right there. Everybody isn't hacking. PB is just giving bans without real reason. Not same thing at all.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

what new? its EA being stupid as always. right now i'm enjoying sitting back watching them try to deal with this sh*t and watching them struggle to come up with deals to counter the summer sale

yeah, you're sitting back and if you'd work there you couldn't do anything.

You probably don't know how hard it is to keep everything working fine for such a big company.

yeah, you're sitting back and if you'd work there you couldn't do anything.

You probably don't know how hard it is to keep everything working fine for such a big company.

i have pity for them and i understand what they have to deal with it but they keep falling for the same mistake over and over. its logic if something doesn't work you don't do it again.

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Had no problems, you reffering to BF3?   After bf3 was free , one of my firend spointed out hackers went ot make multiple accounts and consume them 1 by 1.

I had no problems playing BF4, well I never did in any games because I don't like noob servers.

Noobs are Hacker Catalysers, it goes like: U mad bro yolo- yu si bad u mofo hacak!

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.