Lenovo IdeaPad Y510p

Go to solution Solved by gilm0re3,

Sitting here typing on a Lenovo Y50. Watch pricing on it too, because it is way more worth it than the Y510p. It stays very cool while doing light tasks, the fan isn't loud at all, and the thinness and lightness of it make it a much more pleasing experience in my opinion. Besides, if you get a Y50, you wouldn't have to deal with micro stuttering and random artifacts from the sli.

Hi guys. I'm planning to buy this laptop this week. 

any suggestions or advise before i buy this one.

TIA

Hi guys. I'm planning to buy this laptop this week. 

any suggestions or advise before i buy this one.

TIA

Go for it but keep an eye if the y50 is already available in your country because that would be totaly worth it.

Also look for the sli version of the y510P (dual graphics)

Sitting here typing on a Lenovo Y50. Watch pricing on it too, because it is way more worth it than the Y510p. It stays very cool while doing light tasks, the fan isn't loud at all, and the thinness and lightness of it make it a much more pleasing experience in my opinion. Besides, if you get a Y50, you wouldn't have to deal with micro stuttering and random artifacts from the sli.

Laptop - Lenovo Y50   Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown   Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core   Mousepad - Razer Firefly

Please read the LTT Code of Conduct before submitting a post

came here to stay the same. My biggest gripe with the y50 is it attracts a lot of fingerprints

came here to stay the same. My biggest gripe with the y50 is it attracts a lot of fingerprints

EXACTLY.

Laptop - Lenovo Y50   Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown   Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core   Mousepad - Razer Firefly

Please read the LTT Code of Conduct before submitting a post