The new OC Panel for the ASUS Maximus VI Extreme.

tabuburn

The ASUS ROG Nordic Facebook page just revealed a preview of the OC Panel that will come with the Maximus VI Extreme.

Looks like ASUS went on a crazy revamping of their OC Key that barely recognize it. I might just be forced to get the board just for this thing. Pretty sweet looking as well.

919586_540558972667304_329214220_o.jpg

Source: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=540558972667304&set=a.300928356630368.72089.295429160513621&type=1

Oh I actually like that.

The real time switch between turbo standard and silent would be great for power saving. Have an underclock and undervolt profile for when you're just surfing the web, and a proper OC profile for when you need it. All at the touch of a button?

cool beans.

- Silverstone TJ08B-E - Gigabyte Z87M-D3H - i7 4770k @ 4.0GHZ 1.2v - 16gb Kingston HyperX Black 1600 - Gigabyte GTX 770 OC 4GB -

- Silverstone Fortress FT02 - MSI Z77 Mpower - i5 3570k @ 4.0GHZ 1.09v - 8gb Mushkin Blackline 1600 - MSI GTX 670 PE -

- Lenovo T430 (1600x900) - i5 3210m - 8GB DDR3 1333 - nVidia NVS5400M - 256GB mSATA OS - 320GB HDD-

Hehe, i remember seeing a part of this on a livestream long ago, nice to see finally what that was, i find it pretty interesting, if had owned the money, i would surely change to Haswell with this monster board lol.

Codename: HighFlyer, specs:  CPU: i5 2500k cooled by a H70ish(2 rad)   Mobo: MSI MPower Z77   GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 660 OC 1150 MHZ core, 3150 memory both   RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16G @1600mhz   SSD: ADATA Premier Pro sx900 / HDD Seagate Barracuda 1TB/Samsung 1TB   Power supply: Corsair RM650 80+ Gold   Case Corsair Carbide 500R   5.4 ghz achieved on the good old 2500k, may it rest in peace. Current daily OC is 4.8 @1.41 v

I wouldn't be surprised if the would be same preforming motherboard for half as much as this will be. I care more the technical side of a motherboard than what comes with it.

this is useless...it's kinda cool to look at but in reality you overclock your system, test it for stability and never look at the numbers again.

Definitely looks cool, but I doubt it's worth the money :(.

I hear it also has a built-in 4-pin PWM fan controller/monitor.

Reminds me of the ROG Titan PC that had a button for instant overclocking. I like it a lot but the whole motherboard is probably going to cost more than $300

#OhCrap #KilledMyWife

Reminds me of the ROG Titan PC that had a button for instant overclocking. I like it a lot but the whole motherboard is probably going to cost more than $300

Eh in all honesty the hero and the mATX will probably be sub 300 on launch without accessories. 

Main Rig: i5 760 @ 4.0GHZ Asus p7p55d-e, 8GB Corsair Vengance @ 1600 Mhz. Samsung BX2231 X 3 (5760x1080)

EVGA GTX 680 Superclocked +150/+500, 128GB Crucial M4, 1TB WD Black

Xonar DX, AudioEngine A2, Astro Mixamp, AudioTechnica ath-m50 & ath-ad700

Just remember, ALL Asus mobo's will be supported, from my understanding and from what I see they all have the headers on the board to handle it. 

Just remember, ALL Asus mobo's will be supported, from my understanding and from what I see they all have the headers on the board to handle it.

Yep but only the Extreme will have it included in the box. The others will need to purchase it separately.

Yep but only the Extreme will have it included in the box. The others will need to purchase it separately.

Yep, and I am pretty happy Asus went this route, to be honest. It means that since I am getting the Extreme anyway, if I upgrade my wifes PC, I could use it on hers if I so choose.

How much does it cost separately.. If I get any new Asus board it will prolly be the Hero.. Can't imagine I'd need all dem pcie slots.

GamingPC: Intel 4770k CPU, 2xMSI 780 GTX Twin Frozr, 16 GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, Swiftech H220 CPU Cooler.

Cookie Cutter Build log

• 2 weeks later...

Damn I hope this is sold separately! Would really want this with a Gene :3

That's kind of cool.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB