Hello!

I know that this site is not from europe and i know that the most of you here come from usa but i am a gamer that wants to buy a new laptop. I saw so many usa online shops for laptop but if i would buy them from usa sites i would pay alot more money that you do because of vat and shippment and everything else that they do for pushing the price..

so im asking all of you here that have expirience and knowledge to help me out find a nice european laptop online shop, where i can buy the newest 2014 gaming laptops. ( i am looking for lenovo y50 - the only site i can find it is amazon.de. but i had some problems. 1. first price was 899€ now in 5 days it went up to 949€. 2. they say that the laptop will be ready to ship from 1 to 3 months.. 3. i dont know if this is a preorder thing or why else would the price raise ? ) 

i hope you understand me and the position im in. 

peace

Yeah,I'm from Europe too and I feel like pooping on a lot of shops here.

Where are you from?Try to find some resellers from your country.If there isn't any,which is very likely if you're not in Germany,France,any western country, then look at the nearest amazon. (.de or .co.uk)

Ooor...you could buy from the US and have someone ship it to you(most resellers don't do international shipping).

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Yeah,I'm from Europe too and I feel like pooping on a lot of shops here.

Where are you from?Try to find some resellers from your country.If there isn't any,which is very likely if you're not in Germany,France,any western country, then look at the nearest amazon. (.de or .co.uk)

Ooor...you could buy from the US and have someone ship it to you(most resellers don't do international shipping).

Im from slovenia. i was thinking bout going to a trip to germany and buy a laptop there but im not sure how this would work out :P + the price difference in german - slovenia is kind of big. so if i would find a reseler in my country then the price would be like 200€ more than in germany.. so its kind of not worth buying it in my country :C sad sad. 

the amazon is nice yeah but the http://www.amazon.de/dp/B00KH6PAQ6?m=A3JWKAKR8XB7XF&tag=idealode-am-pk-21&ascsubtag=u1izzVvxoLIJlNvl0i44Pw  went 50€ up in last 5 days that is weird.. do you maybek now how amazon works? if i would buy it now it would work like a preorder?

I'm from the Netherlands and we have many decent online computer stores. Search if alternate (poland, germany, denmark,spain,austria,france,italy and england),mediamarkt or saturn is settled in your country. You could also order from amazon.co.uk or amazon.de (it will ship for free if you can wait 4/5 days)

CPU: i5-3570K GPU: Sapphire R9 280X Vapor OC MOBO: Asus P8Z77-M RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 16GB. PSU: Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 7 rev 2 

SSD: 1x Kingston HyperX 3K SSD 120GB, 1x Crucial M4 128GB HDD: WD Caviar Black 1TB