Help me with editing text in Adobe Premiere CS6?

Hi, I'm working a project in Premiere CS6 and this is my second video ever edited and I still have to learn a LOT,I need help, I want text to move like this:

In the first 3 seconds there is text that quickly moves from the top, then slows down in the center and quicly moves again to the bottom. That's exactly what I'm trying to do but I don't know how.I tried in Motion Effects but in the slow part the text goes back a little and I don't know why, there are some lines that indicate the movement but I can't get it to move in a straight line, maybe there is another method, help pleaseee, I would really appreaciate it

Keyframes bro.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

What Nineshadow is implying is the use of keyframes for animating. Do you know how to animate? It sounds like all you've looked at so far are effects which is not how you can get text, or anything, to move in a very specific way.

If you don't know keyframes already, google keyframes in Premiere or animating in Premiere or something like that. Or just take a look at this page: http://www.premiumbeat.com/blog/animation-keyframing-premiere-pro/  You can apply this to text clips as well.

Once you understand how to use keyframes, you'll have to figure out how to get the timing, speed, and motion down the way you like, but I'll leave that up to you as that is part of learning video editing. Feel free to ask for any more help.

Workstation: i7-4930k | Asus Rampage IV Gene | Reference GTX 780 | 32GB Crucial Ballistix | 500GB Samsung 840 EVO | Corsair RM650 | MidNight Black BitFenix Prodigy M

Old Rigi5-2500k @ 4.7 GHz | Asus P8P67 Deluxe | EVGA GTX 560 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance | 240 GB Samsung 830 Pro | 1TB Hitachi | CoolerMaster Storm Scout (1)