What 4GB GTX 770 would you guys recommend?

Hi, I have the gtx 770 hydro copper from evga which I was going to sli with another hydro copper 770 but I can no longer find the card on the market. The 770 that I have has 4GB vram. I have been looking into other 770s which I want to water cool and I found lots but I cannot find a compatible water block for any 4gb gtx 770 that I found. Anything you guys can suggest?

Thanks  :) .

don't go with the 4gb version not worth and i think(in my country you can) get a better gnu for the 4gb extra

don't go with the 4gb version not worth and i think(in my country you can) get a better gnu for the 4gb extra

You're missing the point, he can't sli a 4gb card with a 2gb one.

@mazooni how about this?

-EDIT-

Since you want to watercool it anyway I guess the cooler doesn't count, and this one is cheaper

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

@mazooni how about this?

Well he could but he would only be able to use 2GB of the 4GB on the card.

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

Well he could but he would only be able to use 2GB of the 4GB on the card.

which would make the first card and sli in general wasted money since 2gb isn't enough for high res gaming.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Hmm.. if you have an EVGA hydro copper, maybe try another EVGA card?

@mazooni how about this?

-EDIT-

Since you want to watercool it anyway I guess the cooler doesn't count, and this one is cheaper

oh sorry didn't say the sli

I am considering selling the 770 that I have now and using the money I gain from that + the available money I have that I was going to use to get another 770 and get two 290x's and water cool them. What you guys think?

I am considering selling the 770 that I have now and using the money I gain from that + the available money I have that I was going to use to get another 770 and get two 290x's and water cool them. What you guys think?

Honestly, as much as I like the 290's, I'd wait and see what nvidia spits out by the end of the year. 770 is a very capable card by itself.

I will consider that. I can always wait and save some more money up to either get an even better gpu when they come out, along with other system upgrades.