recommend me a cooling "kit"

saw another thread on this and it got me thinking you guys would now better than me (I've built a lot of computers but only one loop). I have a h440 and a hot 8350 I want to put a 120.3 rad in it but I'd rather buy a kit than part it up myself. I want a thick rad. I don't have any hard drives in the front so I have all the room I could need. I'll buy red tubing cause I'm a bit of a cosmetic freak. but other than that I want it all in a kit, or if someone would be so kind to part me up a kit. I'm in the u.s. so the h320 and 360mm aio's are out of the question. If you've read this far thank you, I hope you can help me. there is no budget. but it doesn't need to be an extreme setup.

"I have the perfect cure for a sore throat, cut it" - alfred hitchcock

the difference between a all in one water cooler and a for example Noctua NH-D15 is very small when it comes to cooling, so its more about the looks :) just giving more options to you when it comes to cooling your PC :) a AIO isnt really as good as people think

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

the difference between a all in one water cooler and a for example Noctua NH-D15 is very small when it comes to cooling, so its more about the looks :) just giving more options to you when it comes to cooling your PC :) a AIO isnt really as good as people think

I'm going for 360mm cooling I want a custom loop or custom kit. I have a nh-d14 and a h100i trust me I know about the difference. the only thing I said about aio's is that I cant buy any of the 360mm aio's as they aren't legal here (some copyright shit). 

I'm going for 360mm cooling I want a custom loop or custom kit. I have a nh-d14 and a h100i trust me I know about the difference. the only thing I said about aio's is that I cant buy any of the 360mm aio's as they aren't legal here (some copyright shit). 

thought i read that you looked for a aio, my fault then

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

thought i read that you looked for a aio, my fault then

No sir haha, I'm looking for a kit (like this one) but with a thick 360 if I can. and if not I would like someone who knows more about it than me to part up a "kit" for me so I can buy it and not worry about having the wrong stuff.

saw another thread on this and it got me thinking you guys would now better than me (I've built a lot of computers but only one loop). I have a h440 and a hot 8350 I want to put a 120.3 rad in it but I'd rather buy a kit than part it up myself. I want a thick rad. I don't have any hard drives in the front so I have all the room I could need. I'll buy red tubing cause I'm a bit of a cosmetic freak. but other than that I want it all in a kit, or if someone would be so kind to part me up a kit. I'm in the u.s. so the h320 and 360mm aio's are out of the question. If you've read this far thank you, I hope you can help me.

It would have been nice if you put a budget for this kit but anyway This if you don't mind 5.25" bay pump reservoir combos and this if you want/have space for the standing reservoirs. You can always switch out the blue LEDs for red ones.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

It would have been nice if you put a budget for this kit but anyway This if you don't mind 5.25" bay pump reservoir combos and this if you want/have space for the standing reservoirs. You can always switch out the blue LEDs for red ones.

no budget first post edited, and I have no 5.25" bays. I forgot I don't have a signature here.

no budget first post edited, and I have no 5.25" bays. I forgot I don't have a signature here.

Then the second one is for you but i feel if you do not have a budget, building one from scratch would be much wiser.

Then the second one is for you but i feel if you do not have a budget, building one from scratch would be much wiser.

ok, but what all do I need. Is there like a template (I know there is a ltt video, but I prefer text)

ok, but what all do I need. Is there like a template (I know there is a ltt video, but I prefer text)

With out knowing your exact free space in your case, how you plan to orient your parts and the components you will be water cooling, you will need the following:-

This is for cooling a CPU, GPU and Motherboard

1. CPU waterblock

2. GPU waterblock

3. Motherboard's chipset and VRM waterblocks

4. Pump

5. Reservoir

6. Radiator/s

7. Fans (for the radiators)

8. Fan adapters or a fan hub/controller

9. Tubing of your preference

10. Tube cutters

11. Fittings of your preference (you may also need some rotary and or angled fittings)

12. Silver bullets or kill coils (for keeping algae at bay inside your loop)

13. Coolant (high grade distilled water is the best choice)

14. A PSU jumper(just a doodad to start the PSU with out having your whole system running)

15. Thermal Interface

16. A roll of bounty, i just use one or two clean t-shirts(this is for leaks during your leak test)

17. A day or two (this depends on how good you are in watercooling)

18. Some snacks and drinks for when you take a break.

With out knowing your exact free space in your case, how you plan to orient your parts and the components you will be water cooling, you will need the following:-

This is for cooling a CPU, GPU and Motherboard

1. CPU waterblock

2. GPU waterblock

3. Motherboard's chipset and VRM waterblocks

4. Pump

5. Reservoir

6. Radiator/s

7. Fans (for the radiators)

8. Fan adapters or a fan hub/controller

9. Tubing of your preference

10. Tube cutters

11. Fittings of your preference (you may also need some rotary and or angled fittings)

12. Silver bullets or kill coils (for keeping algae at bay inside your loop)

13. Coolant (high grade distilled water is the best choice)

14. A PSU jumper(just a doodad to start the PSU with out having your whole system running)

15. Thermal Interface

16. A roll of bounty, i just use one or two clean t-shirts(this is for leaks during your leak test)

17. A day or two (this depends on how good you are in watercooling)

18. Some snacks and drinks for when you take a break.

minus tubing cutters, fan adapters, silver and  a spare PSU from that list and its a good list.

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

minus tubing cutters, fan adapters, silver and  a spare PSU from that list and its a good list.

i did not put a spare PSU i put a PSU jumper.

these are my general plans I still have yet to decide whether I want to w/c my gpu or wait till I buy a second and do both.

also the lists on the side are just what I thought I'd need.

post-57681-0-56189000-1403319644.png

post-57681-0-86463400-1403319644.png

post-57681-0-56189000-1403319644.png

post-57681-0-86463400-1403319644.png

http://www.aquatuning.co.uk/product_info.php/info/p16608_Alphacool-NexXxoS-Cool-Answer-360-D5-ST---Set.html

You can buy it from a different site ofc but this kit has good parts. Only minor things I don't like about it are related to the aesthetics of it, it does look very nice but if you picked the parts yourself it'd look nicer.

xspc have nice ones too

(tube) http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=WC-308-XS&groupid=962&catid=1532

(bayres) http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=WC-144-XS&groupid=962&catid=1532