Steam Summer Sale IMPORTANT question!

TTesla
Go to solution Solved by TTesla,

The flash sale prices will disappear after the 8 hours, but in the past the major DAILY sale prices on games (these are the main page front and centre games) will be available for 48 hours as "yesterdays deals". I don't if they are going to that this year or not. 

EDIT: looks like far cry games are the only ones you have on your list that will expire and they would be classified as "front page games" or daily deals. The others you have mentioned should be on sale for the duration of the entire summer sale, unless otherwise stated on the game store page. 

Yup thats true, but the far cry games end in 34 hours so I am all good on all fronts, Thanks!

Hello,

I have a few games in my steam cart (cause 6 is a few DAM YOU SUMMER SALE) anyways I have to wait like 16 hours to buy them (THE STRUGGLE IS REAL)

I was wondering if the deals will last by then, because it says  new deals in 10 hours, does that mean these will go away?

The following is in my cart:

Far Cry 3

Far Cry 3 - Blood Dragon

Bioshock Triple pack

Garry's Mod

Borderlands 2

Thanks you very much!

Double check everything, I am usually wrong.

Is it Daily, Community or Flash? no? then wait till its either of the aforementioned, if nt you can still buy them on the last day for what you saw them today.

The flash sale prices will disappear after the 8 hours, but in the past the major DAILY sale prices on games (these are the main page front and centre games) will be available for 48 hours as "yesterdays deals". I don't if they are going to that this year or not. 

EDIT: looks like far cry games are the only ones you have on your list that will expire and they would be classified as "front page games" or daily deals. The others you have mentioned should be on sale for the duration of the entire summer sale, unless otherwise stated on the game store page. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

Just look on the product page, it will say how long until the deal will end or it wil have a date that the sale goes to.

Every loud bang is a lesson learned.

Yup thats true, but the far cry games end in 34 hours so I am all good on all fronts, Thanks!

Double check everything, I am usually wrong.