Amazon Delivery ?

TheRoss0411

I am planning on buying some headphones and a mic on my holiday to Florida on Friday for 2 weeks

If i am out (Which i will be a lot) what will amazon do ?

Thanks

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

I am planning on buying some headphones and a mic on my holiday to Florida on Friday for 2 weeks

If i am out (Which i will be a lot) what will amazon do ?

Thanks

Depends on the carrier. 

If its UPS then they will take it back sometimes and re attempt delivery upto three times. Sometimes they will just leave it at the door. 

If its USPS then they will leave it at the door. 

If its fedex then they will take it back and leave a note on your door that will have a time for a future date where they will re attempt delivery.

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

They'll just leave the package outside of your house. Or if comes via USPS they'll just put it in your mailbox or leave it outside your house.

Is there anyway to know who is delivering it ?

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

They'll just leave the package outside of your house. Or if comes via USPS they'll just put it in your mailbox or leave it outside your house.

I was looking at best buy to see if they had it in store, they had the mic but not the headphones

Do you know of any stores near orlando that would sell the sennheiser hd 558

Is there anyway to know who is delivering it ?

Amazon primarily uses UPS, so expect them. They'll use Fedex if you ask for Saturday delivery, but all other times it's UPS.

Unless it's something you have to sign for they'll just leave it at the door, which is true for all carriers.

My previous 4P Folding & current Personal Rig

I once was a poor man, but then I found a crown.

In my experience USPS will take it back and deliver it the next day. UPS, unless the package is huge, will just leave it in the mailbox or by your door. Fedex does the same as USPS.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Here in Austria the just give it to the post office and you have to go pick it up there

Song Of The Day: Nujabes - Battlecry

if it's city link then they'll throw it over your fence or in a bush and mark it as delivered if you are in or out.

Aragorn (WS): 250D | 6800k | 840 Pro 512GB | Intel 530 480GB  | Asus X99-M WS | 64GB DDR4 | Corsair HX720i | GTX 1070 | Corsair H115i | Philips BDM4350UC 43" 3840x2160 IPS

Gimli (server):  Node 304 | G4560 | ADATA XPG SX8000 128GB | 2x 5TB WD Red | ASROCK H270M-ITX/AC  | 8GB DDR4 | Seasonic 400FL

Omega (server):                 Fractal Arc Mini R2 | i3 4130 | 500GB Maxtor | 2TB WD Red : Raid 1 | 3TB Seagate Barracuda | 16GB RAM | Seasonic G-450w
Alpha (WS): 900D | 4770k | GTX 780  | 840 Pro 512GB  | GA-Z87X-OC | Corsair RM 850 | 24GB 2400mhz | Samsung S27B970D 2560x1440

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||