Good Parts?

.......? I see no parts in question mate. 

So..i don't think anyone can help you, sorry.

Yea I forgot to paste the link sorry, it is up now.

looking all good. the tubing is a smaller diameter than the barbs, but I guess you chose them on purpose for a tighter fit.

Personal Build Project "Rained-On"

helped building up the CPU Overclocking Database and GPU Overclocking Database, check them out ;)

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #LinusIsNotFunny || Please, dont use non-default grey font colors. Think about the night-theme users! ;)

looking all good. the tubing is a smaller diameter than the barbs, but I guess you chose them on purpose for a tighter fit.

No I didnt, there where 3 thicknesess and I just went in the middle as a guess kinda lol...

No I didnt, there where 3 thicknesess and I just went in the middle as a guess kinda lol...

some people prefer to use smaller diameter tubing on barb fittings. in order for this to work you need to warm up the tubing with warm water and then use some force to push it onto the fittings. that way you get a tighter fit and better seal.

but for a beginner using normal 1/4 id tubing is probably the easier way

Personal Build Project "Rained-On"

helped building up the CPU Overclocking Database and GPU Overclocking Database, check them out ;)

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #LinusIsNotFunny || Please, dont use non-default grey font colors. Think about the night-theme users! ;)

some people prefer to use smaller diameter tubing on barb fittings. in order for this to work you need to warm up the tubing with warm water and then use some force to push it onto the fittings. that way you get a tighter fit and better seal.

but for a beginner using normal 1/4 id tubing is probably the easier way

Ok thank you :P

Hey guys I am water cooling a PC and I was wonder if these parts are good, and if they would work? http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=wish_lists&wlcId=316054&action=wish_lists Thanks in advance.

Looks good other than the fittings and fans.

I would Defo spend the extra cash for compression fittings as they are more secure and more importantly look better :P

Also change the fans. The corsairs are loud and borking (IMO). I'd go for air penetrators, noiseblocker blacksilent pros or noiseblocker E-loops (but only in push)

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

Looks good other than the fittings and fans.

I would Defo spend the extra cash for compression fittings as they are more secure and more importantly look better :P

Also change the fans. The corsairs are loud and borking (IMO). I'd go for air penetrators, noiseblocker blacksilent pros or noiseblocker E-loops (but only in push)

Ok thanks, could you suggest some compression fittings?

Ok thanks, could you suggest some compression fittings?

Bitspower black sparkle fittings look great IMO.

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s