First Water Cooling system

Hey guys so before i buy these parts can you see if these are all compatible and if you guys have better options to also tell me. 

gtx 590 waterblock - http://www.dangerden.com/store/product.php?mode=vote&productid=521&vote=

also im looking to save some money so if you can give me some recommendations. my current cpu is a 3770 non k thats why i want the 4770k 

i will be getting this powersupply later: http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=15_1619&products_id=27013

post-42572-0-22640500-1403009334_thumb.j

post-42572-0-22640500-1403009334_thumb.j

the D5 Photon was a hard thing to mount so be careful with that  

the D5 Photon was a hard thing to mount so be careful with that  

Would you recommend getting a separate pump and reservoir ?

will that be easier?

Hey guys so before i buy these parts can you see if these are all compatible and if you guys have better options to also tell me. 

gtx 590 waterblock - http://www.dangerden.com/store/product.php?mode=vote&productid=521&vote=

also im looking to save some money so if you can give me some recommendations. my current cpu is a 3770 non k thats why i want the 4770k 

i will be getting this powersupply later: http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=15_1619&products_id=27013

This case can hold two 420mm radiators so there really is no sense in doing 360mm radiators as 2 thichish 420mm radiators will cool way better than one slim 420 and 240 and i thick 120.

My suggestions

Radiators------> 1 & 2

Fans-----> 6 x Akasa Apache or cheaper version but just as good.

All the other parts are good. 

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

This case can hold two 420mm radiators so there really is no sense in doing 360mm radiators as 2 thichish 420mm radiators will cool way better than one slim 420 and 240 and i thick 120.

My suggestions

Radiators------> 1 & 2

Fans-----> 6 x Akasa Apache or cheaper version but just as good.

All the other parts are good. 

has to be in aust but i think most of those options are in that store anyway thanks :D

gtx 590 waterblock - http://www.dangerden.com/store/product.php?mode=vote&productid=521&vote=

i will be getting this powersupply later: http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=15_1619&products_id=27013

Upgrading from a 3770 to a 4770k is a MASSIVE waste of money IMO.

You would have change the mobo and the performance between them is very similar anyway, I would wait abit for newer CPU's or get a 4930k

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

has to be in aust but i think most of those options are in that store anyway thanks :D

Ok this is the revised new parts for your site.

Radiators------> 2 x Alphacool 420mm two of these will cost less and cool more than the radiator configuration you have in the list.

Fans-------> This these come in different colors but make sure you get the ones with HP in the model number as it has the highest CFM and static pressure while keeping under 20dba, or if you prefer the one you had originally then go for it. 

You will also need two of these for the fans.

What the other guys are saying about the XSPC photon is true because the reservoir was designed to be mounted with these which so many people leave out. I did not see any on your site so you may also have some problems in mounting your reservoir unless you have good to great engineering skills in you.

Happy cooling.

Upgrading from a 3770 to a 4770k is a MASSIVE waste of money IMO.

You would have change the mobo and the performance between them is very similar anyway, I would wait abit for newer CPU's or get a 4930k

but is it even worth water cooling a non k and a 4930k is insanely expensive but i can try :P

Ok this is the revised new parts for your site.

Radiators------> 2 x Alphacool 420mm two of these will cost less and cool more than the radiator configuration you have in the list.

Fans-------> This these come in different colors but make sure you get the ones with HP in the model number as it has the highest CFM and static pressure while keeping under 20dba, or if you prefer the one you had originally then go for it. 

You will also need two of these for the fans.

What the other guys are saying about the XSPC photon is true because the reservoir was designed to be mounted with these which so many people leave out. I did not see any on your site so you may also have some problems in mounting your reservoir unless you have good to great engineering skills in you.

Happy cooling.

ahh i see can you recommend me a good res and pump or combo unit that is easy to mount and also if i want to mount 2x420 one of them goes in the front which means i don't get any hard drive/ssd mounting options. Also those fans dont come in blue, i would go with a green build if gigabyte still made green boards,

but is it even worth water cooling a non k and a 4930k is insanely expensive but i can try :P

ahh i see can you recommend me a good res and pump or combo unit that is easy to mount and also if i want to mount 2x420 one of them goes in the front which means i don't get any hard drive/ssd mounting options. Also those fans dont come in blue, i would go with a green build if gigabyte still made green boards,

Get a 3770k then, as you won't have to change the mobo and the difference between the 3770k and 4770k is tiny

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

Get a 3770k then, as you won't have to change the mobo and the difference between the 3770k and 4770k is tiny

have to find one though maybe on ebay 

um...i made a mistake, it was this fan i meant to give you as an option and not the noxia, sorry about that.

New radiator configuration 1x this and 1x this and the Phantek fans in white and blue. Now you can mount your HDDs/SSDs.

On to the reservoir and pump. This and you can use some long zip ties to fasten it to the case just after the 5.25 drive bays.

The Photon is easy to mount, just either use a template, and mark out the holes, or even a lot of people use heavy duty velcro.

MSI Z87 XPower, I5 4670k, 4x4gb Avexir MPower, 2 x HD7950, XFX Pro750w, Intel 335 180gb boot, 250gb Samy pro games, 60gb OCZ Vertex music, Monsta 420,ST30 360, 140mm / 120mm Akasa Vipers in push pull, D5 Vario, Koolance top, Bitspower ZMulti250, Fesser Fittings all round, Mayhems sunset Yellow, 32" LG monitor, 23" Asus monitor, Microlab Solo 7c's, Bheringer MS20's, R.A.T7, Steelseries Merc Stealth

um...i made a mistake, it was this fan i meant to give you as an option and not the noxia, sorry about that.

New radiator configuration 1x this and 1x this and the Phantek fans in white and blue. Now you can mount your HDDs/SSDs.

On to the reservoir and pump. This and you can use some long zip ties to fasten it to the case just after the 5.25 drive bays.

Ok so you reckon no 120mm radiator ?

The Photon is easy to mount, just either use a template, and mark out the holes, or even a lot of people use heavy duty velcro.

doesn't it get heavy can zip ties and heavy duty actually hold it 

Ok so you reckon no 120mm radiator ?

Yeah, the 140mm radiators will be way better. If the site had 280mm radiators in stock i would chose that over the 240mm radiator any day.

What i just discovered is that you can mount HDDs/SSDs behind the motherboard tray which would allow you to use 2 420 mm radiators instead of one 420 and one 240 which would be way better.

Scroll down for the pictures.

Yeah, the 140mm radiators will be way better. If the site had 280mm radiators in stock i would chose that over the 240mm radiator any day.

What i just discovered is that you can mount HDDs/SSDs behind the motherboard tray which would allow you to use 2 420 mm radiators instead of one 420 and one 240 which would be way better.

Scroll down for the pictures.

alright i got 2 ssds and one 500gb hard drive should fit by looks of it only thing is i hate that white frame of the phanteks but its something i have to suck up and do :P 

Also do you think that gtx 590 waterblock is legit ?

alright i got 2 ssds and one 500gb hard drive should fit by looks of it only thing is i hate that white frame of the phanteks but its something i have to suck up and do :P

Also do you think that gtx 590 waterblock is legit ?

Well take a look at these other ones from Phanteks, they have about the same performance but a little less static pressure which is something you want the more of but you can get away with less as you will have a low fin count radiator. The fan choices are a bit limited on this site.

I think you will want to go back to your original radiator configuration as in one of the pictures they have what looks like a 420 radiator in front and a 360 radiator on top but the radiator in front can only have two fans as the 360 radiator is blocking the third fan. So i suggest going back to what you had but use the 420 radiator but use the UT60 420 and not the XT30 420.

When you go to the Danger Den site for the 590 block and you hit the features tab you will see a detailed compatibility list and a detailed non-compatibility list. Look through those and see if you find you GPU there. Don't just look for GTX 590 but look for the GPU's part number. I would also suggest you contact Danger Den via e-mail to be sure, you don't want to have a waterblock on your hands doing nothing.