oh my

CtW

If you are going to threaten to blend a kitten, at least ask for a PC.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

He will mince the kitten anyway as soon as he realises the consoles' shortcomings...

Pilates

What a mad kid

That's right, double post bitches.

Pilates

The worst bit is that this little shit is 8, smokes, drinks, and put this in his school's santa letter box on what was his second day of attendance there...

At least ask for a Titan and a 4790k if you are going to threaten to blend a cat...

I love cats and this pisses me off.

I don't know how to feel about this.

I want to slap the shit out of this kid until he's unconscious, but at the same time I feel bad that his parents are actually that terrible/stupid/useless.

Error: 410

I thought of this because of the title, for some reason:

George-Takei-oh-my.jpg

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

it's their parents fault, they shouldn't have brought him that poor kitten! No pets to mistreated kids!

His parents are cretins, and he is a product of their undoubted squalor and lifestyle of meaningless oxygen theft.

This makes me want to jump off a bridge to avoid the horror that the world will turn into...

I had a random 10 year old ask me for drugs once, simply because I was older - though it was fairly common see people getting stoned at the High School (ages 11-16 for you Americans :) but from a primary school kid?

We found out later through some parents from the school that his mum had been in prison for something or other, and she was out, and no less than two weeks later, was threatening other school children's parents with a knife because they were nasty to 'her little baby'

Damn, at least we are all sane on LTT

" If you don't hand your homework In, I might have find where you live and break your House." <<-- Mr Leat, 2013

I don't know how to feel about this.

I want to slap the shit out of this kid until he's unconscious, but at the same time I feel bad that his parents are actually that terrible/stupid/useless.

While he is a little cunt, you can bet your balls to a morris dancing competition that his father is just a 20 year older version of him, and his mother has other things that are more important to do to get money as the father has clearly left, such as selling her 'services' or on welfare just self destructing by drinking/drugs.