What chair do you guys use?

First of all I didn't really know where to put this, it didn't really seem to fit in and of the sections so I just put in general discussion.

The chair I have right now is just a chap office chair I paid around $50 for it and it served me well for around 2 years but the cushioned area has started to peel off and i thought it was time for a nice gaming chair considering the rest of my setup pretty good, so what chair?

I've looked at some need for seat chairs and they look REALLY nice, however they are too expensive for me.

So the question is what chair would you guys recommend? I would like one under $200 and it has to have wheels on the bottom, also what chairs do you guys use? I would be interested to see.

"Anything that makes a console more like a PC, makes it better" 

-Linus Sebastian

A chair that won't give you swamp ass? Or does that not matter?

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

ikea chair FTW!

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

A chair that won't give you swamp ass? Or does that not matter?

that dosent really matter, i never get that

-Linus Sebastian

ikea chair FTW!

link?

-Linus Sebastian

Broyhill Big and Tall from Walmart. I believe it was right under $200.

Air 540, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 4770K, SLI EVGA 980Ti, 16GB Vengeance Pro 2133, HX1050, H105840 EVO 500, 850 Pro 512, WD Black 1TB, HyperX 3K 120, SMSNG u28e590d, K70 Blues, M65 RGB.          Son's PC: A10 7850k, MSI A88X gaming, MSI gaming R9 270X, Air 240, H55, 8GB Vengeance pro 2400, CX430, Asus VG278HE, K60 Reds, M65 RGB                                                                                       Daughter's PC: i5-4430, MSI z87 gaming AC, GTX970 gaming 4G, pink air 240, fury 1866 8gb, CX600, SMSNG un55HU8550, CMstorm greens, Deathadder 2013

that dosent really matter, i never get that

Oh thats right you don't live in a hot place. Pineapple under the sea...

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

link?

i cant seem to find the link for it...

but a friend of mine has this chair: http://www.ikea.com/be/nl/catalog/products/50178859/#/70178858

and its pretty fricking sweet, ive used it for 6 hours straight and i didnt have pain. (we did non stop playtrough of some game)

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

IKEA MALCOLM leather chair. I have mine in black leather, there is some more options. Also, there is a textile version

$120

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/90196804/#/90196804

And the casters have this auto-lock feature that locks the wheels when no-one is sitting in it. 

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

i cant seem to find the link for it...

but a friend of mine has this chair: http://www.ikea.com/be/nl/catalog/products/50178859/#/70178858

and its pretty fricking sweet, ive used it for 6 hours straight and i didnt have pain. (we did non stop playtrough of some game)

That looks good, I really like the head support, sometimes my neck really starts to hurt while gaming

-Linus Sebastian

That looks good, I really like the head support, sometimes my neck really starts to hurt while gaming

yea, if you have an ikea close, it is def worth a drive over to check it out

I have the IKEA NOMINELL, but I would suggest a different one.

err a 25 year old leather office chair, that got given to me from my dads old office. (Been in the attic for about 15 years)

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

Herman miller Aeron

£899

hero_aeron_work_9.jpg

yes the chair is more expensive then my computer

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Herman miller Aeron

£899

I'd kill for that chair! I am currently rocking a no name brand generic office chair. In an effort to make it more comfortable I put a pillow on the chair and a pillowcase on the back. It still is super uncomfortable :(

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

I'd kill for that chair! I am currently rocking a no name brand generic office chair. In an effort to make it more comfortable I put a pillow on the chair and a pillowcase on the back. It still is super uncomfortable :(

yeah my father worked at barclays in london, then they were gonna sell the building and scrap everything so my father rents a lorry and takes like 10 of them and a bunch of dell screens and a mug. Got like £2500 from them which he blew on his camera and he gave me one which is partly broken, still its bloody awesome chair and my spine is happy with it to.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Herman miller Aeron

£899

very practical

-Linus Sebastian

very practical

i didnt pay, not gonna complain

Listen if you care.

I use a exercise chair thing which i put in my living room as my seat with a IKEA pad thingy

ultimate ghetto

post-28149-0-10192100-1402768410.jpg

post-28149-0-10192100-1402768410.jpg

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

I use a exercise chair thing which i put in my living room as my seat with a IKEA pad thingy

ultimate ghetto

attachicon.gifultimate .jpg

that doesn't look very comfortable 

-Linus Sebastian

I use this $150 chair I got for $50 on black friday. Forget the name but it was a Staples brand. It's pretty comfy but all Staples brand stuff starts squeaking after like 6 months so that's unfortunate.  

that doesn't look very comfortable 

there is a very good reason for that

because it isn't :P

it was supposed to be temp but becasue of reasons i have to use the TV for few more months or weeks

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

I use a crappy wooden chair in my dining room... my butt hurts a lot after use...

Like this crappy wood ikea chair with weird holes on the back