How does this look?

When you have a non-reference cooler on a GPU, the fans blow the hot air back out into the case. Since there will be another video card below it, the hot air will be blown onto the video card, increasing temps of the bottom GPU. It may be a bit louder and a bit hotter when using reference coolers, but it saves the bottom video card from being burned alive during load. Blower style reference coolers use the vents on the PCIe bracket and exhaust air out that way.

I used two GPU's in both cases and both 780ti's were cooler than the Titan Blacks. 

If i set it up like this with the front fans as intake and the rear and CPU cooler fan as outtake that  should be all good rigth? 

NZXT H440 PC Case (4).jpg

yea, it will push out all the air past the pci slots :)

EDIT: if you already read it, im using a corsair Air540 with similar fan placements and its soo cold :P

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

When you have a non-reference cooler on a GPU, the fans blow the hot air back out into the case. Since there will be another video card below it, the hot air will be blown onto the video card, increasing temps of the bottom GPU. It may be a bit louder and a bit hotter when using reference coolers, but it saves the bottom video card from being burned alive during load. Blower style reference coolers use the vents on the PCIe bracket and exhaust air out that way.

while true in a way, if you have great airflow such as the H440 this wont happen and is NO issue what so ever

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

I used two GPU's in both cases and both 780ti's were cooler than the Titan Blacks. 

It really depends on the airflow in your case. I would use reference coolers, but the H440 does have 3 120mm front intake fans. If you remove drive cages and setup a very direct airflow to your GPUs you should be good. The H440 does have good airflow.

Build: CPU: Intel Core i5 4690k | CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | RAM: 8GB G-Skill Ares 1600Mhz CL9 | Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + WD Blue 1TB 64MB Cache + Seagate Barracuda 2TB 64MB Cache | GPU: MSI GTX 960 | Case: Cooler Master Storm Enforcer | Power Supply: EVGA 600B Non-Modular | 

yea, it will push out all the air past the pci slots :)

EDIT: if you already read it, im using a corsair Air540 with similar fan placements and its soo cold :P

Thaks :) I'll go for the original build but with the adjustments for the fans. 

Overall it's a good PC. I would go with Gigabyte Windforce for the Graphic Cards (they are much cooler) and 1000 W is OverKill. (sorry if bad english)

Nah the coolers on the r9 290x's are too loud. For instance an r9 290x with the DCU2 cooler is way louder than the one on the 780ti. Also why exactly should I swap the PSU? The RM Series is pretty much the quietest line PSU's on the market and it has those sexy cabels. 

The vapor x 290x is very quiet. The dcu ii 290/x is just generally crap because its the same design they used for the 780. The RM series has bad chinese (capxxon) secondary caps as well as other chinese components.

You can spend the "saved money" from the extra cost of the 780 ti's and get a good PSU like this one: http://www.guru3d.com/articles_pages/seasonic_1000w_platinum_power_supply_review,2.html

link to buy: http://www.mindfactory.de/product_info.php/1000-Watt-Seasonic-Platinum-Series-Modular-80--Platin_774293.html

Fan is very quiet as well.

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

I Love all the Be Quiet products!

I5-8600K - GTX 1080 - 16GB RAM - 1.5TB SSD

I want everything pink