Old media PC what should i do with it?

So i have this old media center PC its an emachines and the model is E4036 i am really not sure what i should do with it i was thinking about making it into a home sever but i would need to add a 2nd hard drive and more ram but i don't see the point upgrading an old rig and i don't want to spend the money on it and it runs windows XP should i just bin it? any suggestions 

Specs:

CPU: Intel Pentium 4 524 (3.06GHz)

Ram: 512MB DDR2 (not sure what make)

GPU: Integrated 

MoBo: Msi MS-7173

PSU: Bestec ATX-300-12E (300W)

Storage: Old 160GB Hard Drive

Update (21:57 13/06/2014)

So i have decided to turn it into a home theater and i am thinking about adding a 650 Ti and getting 4GB of RAM and overclocking the CPU as much as i can also i have found out all of the specs and i have updated the spec list above i think i am going to get steam OS and using steam in home streaming

Put it in a glass case and call it a museum display.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

watercool it and overclock it lol.

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

Setup XBMC on it, it should be completely fine.

Also do some cool projects, probably watercool it and overclock like hell

Also do some cool projects, probably watercool it and overclock like hell

i have decided to make it into a home theater rig for my tv do u think i should get a core 2 maybe? i also have an old 650 ti i could put in to it and i am going to get some new ram at least 2GB and a new case the motherboard i currently have in it is a msi ms-7173  and i am not sure if it will be stable to overclock on that board plus i have never overclocked before but i guess its some good practice and if something dose go wrong its not that much of a loss

i have decided to make it into a home theater rig for my tv do u think i should get a core 2 maybe? i also have an old 650 ti i could put in to it and i am going to get some new ram at least 2GB and a new case the motherboard i currently have in it is a msi ms-7173  and i am not sure if it will be stable to overclock on that board plus i have never overclocked before but i guess its some good practice and if something dose go wrong its not that much of a loss

Upgrade to two gigs of ram, install XBMC, enjoy.. Also i would save that 650 ti for something else, or you could send it to me xD