Hi guys,

Can u please suggest a rig around 2000USD or less if possible

I'll be suing this build for

Videoediting in after effects -45%

3D modeling and animation(learning)-30%

Gaming-25%

I also plan for overclocking.

also I know that GTX780 has signifiacant increase in preformance over GTX 770 in terms of gaming

but will it give any performance increase in terms of videoediting and 3d modelling work 

is it worth the extra ?? for my scenario ?

Please provide the wattage required for the build that u suggest(I'm grey in matter of choosing psu).

Thank u guys.

Well are the programs you uses able to be accelerated by CUDA? If they are then definitely go with nvidia.

4770k/16 GB ram/ssd + 2x 2tb drives in raid 1?

also I know that GTX780 has signifiacant increase in preformance over GTX 770 in terms of gaming

but will it give any performance increase in terms of videoediting and 3d modelling work 

is it worth the extra ?? for my scenario ?

Please provide the wattage required for the build that u suggest(I'm grey in matter of choosing psu).

Thank u guys.

ya sure 780 will do better than 770 in 3d modelling as well as raytracing...which will give better real time rendering performance... :)

clbenchray.jpg

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/8K66qs

-The PSU is a little overkill than you need but thats good because it allows you to add more harddrives and overclock well and even completley change your setup and have it be perfectly fine.

- The case is a little big but it allows you to upgrade to a socket 2011 cpu and mobo in the future without any problems and its able to handle custom water cooling and everything if you want to do it :)

- If you dont need a windows license you can go from the 780 to the 780ti :)