GTA

Vicente Gomez

Very excited about GTA V coming to PC this fall.

Do i need to play past GTAs to understand GTA V? 

Nope its all about hit and  run, funny physics and again running over large amount of citizens in a fast moving car

Nope its all about hit and run, funny physics and again running over large amount of hookers in a fast moving car

fixed

It's a new story, so no. But I suggest you try San Andreas, since it's one of the best for me in the series and it has the same place in GTA V. 

It's a 2004 game though so expect graphics from that era.

hello random lurker welcome to linus tech tips

It's a new story, so no. But I suggest you try San Andreas, since it's one of the best for me in the series and it has the same place in GTA V.

It's a 2004 game though so except graphics from that era.

was there ever a GTA that continued the story from a prequel?

was there ever a GTA that continued the story from a prequel?

Nope, there have been some references to previous editions though, but every game has it's own story

MSI Z87-GD65 - GTX 760 DirectCU II - i5 4670k @4.0GHz - 16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866 MHz

Nope, there have been some references to previous editions though, but every game has it's own story

thats what i thought. I remember in gta 5 when I saw michelle from gta 4 in this one mission

thats what i thought. I remember in gta 5 when I saw michelle from gta 4 in this one mission

there are some characters in gtav that were in gta 4 like packie, but you dont need to play gta4 to understand the story 

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015