is this any good?

hey guys, after asking for tips for a long time, looking around and doing some damn research, this is the build ive come up with. what would you change about it? ive thought maybe reducing the SSD to 500GB and getting a second one to run them at raid 0. also, the reason of 1k watts is that i will CF and watercool. i will be probably playing at 4k or 3440x1440 (LG's 34 inch ultrawide monitor) i will say it again. the reason of 1050 watt is that i will CF and watercool.

post-83067-0-91460900-1402587167_thumb.j

post-83067-0-91460900-1402587167_thumb.j

Looks very solid for the upgrades that you're planning.

Idk if you need 1 TB of storage right off the bat, but if you use an easy cloning utility, you could Raid 0 later on and just go with one 500 GB SSD for now. This would leave enough money to pony up to the i7 4790K. Not that you need it for gaming, but if you are going to build such an elaborate PC even with a big water cooling loop and two graphics cards, i wouldn't bother with the small stuff and put the best in there that you can get. Also, the i7's base and boost clock are much higher and it apperantly overclocks really well.

who cares...

so i guess the evo is only until you get your watercooling?

do you realy need 1tb ssd? i mean its great but expensive.

dont get vengeance pro, get the lp instead.

and note that the 750d is HUGE.

of course it is untill i watercool.

Looks very solid for the upgrades that you're planning.

Idk if you need 1 TB of storage right off the bat, but if you use an easy cloning utility, you could Raid 0 later on and just go with one 500 GB SSD for now. This would leave enough money to pony up to the i7 4790K. Not that you need it for gaming, but if you are going to build such an elaborate PC even with a big water cooling loop and two graphics cards, i wouldn't bother with the small stuff and put the best in there that you can get. Also, the i7's base and boost clock are much higher and it apperantly overclocks really well.

well yeah, i will go with a 500GB one and keep the rest. i will later run them on raid 0

defenitly do what @ said you get more performance and 500gb is loads of ssd storage 

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB