Dear folks with a Corsair H110

Hi,

Does anyone with the corsair h110 have the extra screws not used unless you have a socket 2011 intel cpu?

Corsair includs these 4 extra screws in every package, but it is only used for the 2011 system, and I have lost mine. I have mine for a socket 1150 setup,which i am currently running. Yet i got a crazy deal on a 2011 intel chip and got my board in today, and cannot find the screws, and cannot find where to purchase them online. Moral of the story, if anyone has the H110 and has those 4 2011 screws and would be willing to ship them to me, please let me know, have the 4930k and Asus x79 deluxe sitting here waiting, and the 4930k didnt come with a stock heat sink so it is useless atm.

Ill pay for the shipping and throw in like 10$

and I have also checked close by computer stores for these screws, and have had no luck. They are only apart of the H110 and not alike with any other screw in existance.

Corsair are chill, email them, tell them the situation. and you should be able to get some, possibly for free.

no harm in trying.

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER

hey, welcome

call corsair lol. you paid a lot, use that customer service. look in your box again too