NZXT phantom and Corsair H105

Hi there guys, 

Would it fit? i know for a fact that the h100i would fit as a push pull on top, but i have not seen any setup with an H105

Oh and im talking about the original phantom

The H100i in p/p is thicker than an H105 in pull or push. You shouldn't have any problems running it.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

Thanks for the reply, but isnt the h105 is thicker than the h100i?
My plan was to use the H105 on top a kraken G10 for my gpu
Then a smaller rad for my cpu on the rear...

i wonder if that would all fit

Yeah, you're right. The H105 is thicker than the H100i, but since you're comparing the H105 in push or pull against the H100i in push pull so the H105 is still thinner.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

@GGexe

welcome to the Linus Tech Tips forums!

H100i radiator is 27mm thick, plus two fan (push/pull) sets (25mm x 2) is 77mm total

H105 radiator is 38mm thick and one fan (push or pull) set is 63mm total

you'll be fine, just can't run push/pull on the H105 and depends on what phantom