Need new IEMs

Trail Mixorz

My Skullcandy headphones I've been using for 2 years finally stopped working yesterday when I was at work so I'm in need of new IEMs.

I don't like muddy bass, but bass presence is definitely a must.

Budget is somewhere around $30 USD, maybe $40 if they're really really good/durable.

Intel i5 4670K 3.4GHz | EVGA 780Ti Classified | ASUS Gryphon Z87 w/ Armor Kit | G.Skill Sniper 8GB @1866MHz

Samsung 840 Evo 500GB | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Kingwin Lazer 850W Bronze PSU | Corsair 350D Window

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate BF3 Edition | Razer Naga Molten

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Sennheiser CX300

I don't always have time to study, but when I do, I don't.

Look great and I see that it won some awards, but I've never heard of the company. Are they really that good for that cheap of a price?

Sennheiser CX300

Way over budget mate

Intel i5 4670K 3.4GHz | EVGA 780Ti Classified | ASUS Gryphon Z87 w/ Armor Kit | G.Skill Sniper 8GB @1866MHz

Samsung 840 Evo 500GB | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Kingwin Lazer 850W Bronze PSU | Corsair 350D Window

Look great and I see that it won some awards, but I've never heard of the company. Are they really that good for that cheap of a price?

Yup won whathifi awards for like 3 years in a row for best headphones at their price

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Oh okay, I didn't see those when I just searched the name, I'll check them out as well

Oh okay, I didn't see those when I just searched the name, I'll check them out as well

Yeah check them out, they are really good. I have a pair of them, truly epic 10/10

I don't always have time to study, but when I do, I don't.

Yeah check them out, they are really good. I have a pair of them, truly epic 10/10

I'm worried about durability too, those have normal cables and plastic construction, while the other ones have metal construction and tangle free cables

I'm worried about durability too, those have normal cables and plastic construction, while the other ones have metal construction and tangle free cables

Soundmagic E10 and J33 are better imo. The J33 can be had at $40 at Radioshack. 

Soundmagic E10 and J33 are better imo. The J33 can be had at $40 at Radioshack.

Which has better bass? I wanna get a pair before my cruise Sunday

Which has better bass? I wanna get a pair before my cruise Sunday

Not entirely sure but if I had to guess I would say J33. If you need them by Sunday just go by a radioshack and pick one up because I don't think it will get there in time if you order it online. 

Okay guys I just ordered the e10s!

Okay guys I just ordered the e10s!

I hear they sound even better with a custom mould, decibullz makes an extremely cheap alternative to sending them to a company & having the crap made for you.

You basically just pop the mould in the microwave with some water, then mould it into your ear, so the IEM fits perfectly inside.

http://www.decibullz.com/

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

I hear they sound even better with a custom mould, decibullz makes an extremely cheap alternative to sending them to a company & having the crap made for you.

You basically just pop the mould in the microwave with some water, then mould it into your ear, so the IEM fits perfectly inside.

http://www.decibullz.com/

oooo that actually looks really interesting to me, but it's a little pricey, maybe next paycheck I'll check them out even more.

EDIT: Actually this is also a really cheap alternative to iems for live music, kinda like you said, gotta show this to my band mates

oooo that actually looks really interesting to me, but it's a little pricey, maybe next paycheck I'll check them out even more. EDIT: Actually this is also a really cheap alternative to iems for live music, kinda like you said, gotta show this to my band mates

It's really really cheap compared to having a company do it for you, which can run $100's of dollars :(

Imo 15$ for something that's custom to your ear, is totally worth :D

You could get them later on aswell, if you get money randomly and don't need it for anything else.

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

It's really really cheap compared to having a company do it for you, which can run $100's of dollars :(

Imo 15$ for something that's custom to your ear, is totally worth :D

You could get them later on aswell, if you get money randomly and don't need it for anything else.

oh man I was looking at the homepage all I say was $59, didn't realize those were headphones and not the molds. Damn that's really really cheap, probably gonna order these with my band mates!