PWM fan controller with RPM monitor

Ssoele

I am looking for a PWM fan controller that has 5-6 channels, I need to be able to control/monitor the RPM of the fans (software or display).

corsair link

- teamspeak.ltt-unofficial.com

- teamspeak.ltt-unofficial.net

- teamschnitzel.ltt-unofficial.com

- teamschnitzel.ltt-unofficial.net

cpu: Intel sandybridge-E 3930k @ 4.2Ghz

cooler: corsair h100 @ full speed push-pull

motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Extreme

gpu: 2x EVGA GTX660's & 1x EVGA GTX980

ssd: 2x samsung 256GB 840 pro raid 0

ssd: 1x samsung 1TB 840 evo

hdd: WD green 3TB

hdd: Seagate Barracuda 1TB (st1000dm003)

hdd: Seagate Barracuda 1TB (st31000520as)

psu: corsair ax1200i

ram: 8x 4GB corsair platinum @1866mhz

case: coolermaster cosmos II

monitors Main: 8x LG 22EA53 1080p 60hz

monitor Extra: 1xiiyama prolite G2773Hs 1080p 120hz 27"

keyboard: logitech g19

mouse: corsair m60

Lenovo T550

RaspBerry pi webserver:

Nas:

StatusOffline.

PC straight to the modem/router/switch/DHCP-Server/... with a 20cm (+-8inch) cat6a patch cable because same price as cat5.

ISP: Telenet (belgium)

Speed: 60Down-4Up (+- 45€/month)

ping to there servers: +-8ms

ping to other Belgians: +-12ms

- wheels for cosmos II

corsair link

I would get one, but the problem is they are discontinued and you can't get them any more in Europe.

try nzxt sentry 3

Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero CPU: Intel i7 4770k (running at 4.4ghz @1.3v, though not stable/validated) CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 (w/ CM Blademaster 3 fan setup) RAMCorsair Vengeance Pro 2x8gb (XMP 2133 CL11 @1.5v) GPU: Asus GTX 770 DirectCUii (OC 1250/8000, pass UnigineHeaven and Furmark) HDD: Samsung 840 120gb (OS and important programs), Seagate Barracuda 1TB (games and downloads), 2x WD Caviar Green 1TB (1 for movies/videos and 1 for music/pictures) PSU: Corsair AX760 Case: Cooler Master Storm Trooper

As I mentioned in another thread previously, the NZXT Sentry offerings can connect PWM fans but not provide PWM control. It is a simple voltage controller which will ruin your PWM fans quickly if ran at anything other than 12V.

OP: Use a PWM splitter to hook up all the fans that can be run at the same RPMs. Theoretically, an infinite number of PWM fans can be hooked up to a PWM header since they are powered directly via PSU to splitter. Realistically, you should be able to hook up 20 fans or so per PWM header without issue as long as the fans and splitter all stick to the PWM standards (Hint: SP120s don't!).

As I mentioned in another thread previously, the NZXT Sentry offerings can connect PWM fans but not provide PWM control. It is a simple voltage controller which will ruin your PWM fans quickly if ran at anything other than 12V.

OP: Use a PWM splitter to hook up all the fans that can be run at the same RPMs. Theoretically, an infinite number of PWM fans can be hooked up to a PWM header since they are powered directly via PSU to splitter. Realistically, you should be able to hook up 20 fans or so per PWM header without issue as long as the fans and splitter all stick to the PWM standards (Hint: SP120s don't!).

I want to be able to control them separately, PWM is a must.

try nzxt sentry 3

That only controls the voltage, not the PWM pulse.

I want to be able to control them separately, PWM is a must.

The Aquaero 6 (XT or  Pro) has 4 PWM channels. The upcoming EK Ascendancy will have 6+ but it is currently being beta tested only. These are all expensive options!

If you really need 6 PWM headers, the CPU header on current motherboards is 1, and there are controllers such as the Zalman MFC3 that give 1 PWM header as well. So combine these with the Aquaero 6 and you got 6 total. AQ6 + CPU header = 5 PWM headers. Your choice!