Good Closed Loop Water cooler for Under $120 (AU)

Yo,

In the December/January period I'm most likely going to buy the new 380T from Corsair, and the new Broad well CPU's and a GTX 800 series. I want to get a closed loop water cooler for it, and while I know you guys aren't sure of socket support yet, what are some good coolers under $120 AU? I know Corsair are good, any others?

Thanks

Yo whats up.

edit linked us version 

like everyone was saying h60

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

NZXT

hellooooooooo

You've really only got the H60 or H75 at that price

EDIT: Or a CM 120V

Edited by Windspeed36

i think maybe the h80 if its in the correct price range? otherwise the h75 or the cooler master AIO's

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

Just stretch your budget another $30 and get a h100i. The h80i is not worth it. 

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

I'm in NZ, and I got my H100i from Amazon during one of those GlobalSaver free shipping things. I've seen the H100i and H110 go below $80US.

Get an air cooler? They perform the same as AIO's but are quieter at every price point.

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

h110

i dont think that case is quite big enough for a 280mm rad..

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

Hmm maybe just get a 50-60 dollar air cooler instead?

Yo whats up.