pre-sleep rituals

xjohnny3589

I meditate before going to bed. It calms me down and makes me relax^^

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I usually have a quick bit of exercise before bed. Doesn't need to be too strenuous, just a run or some push up and sit ups if you don't want to go outside.

I would like to say that I hop in bed a half hour early and read then sleep, but honestly I procrastinate until dead tired then lazily clean teeth and hop in bed while listening to podcast/youtube.

CPU- 4690k @4.5ghz / 1.3v    Mobo- Asus Maximus VI Gene   RAM- 12GB GSkill Assorted 1600mhz   GPU- ASUS GTX 760 DCUII-OC 

Storage- 1TB 7200rpm WD Blue + Kingston SSDNow 240GB   PSU- Silverstone Strider ST75F-P

Nothing, what happens before sleep is completely random depending in what I am doing that evening.

When tiredness comes, sometimes I fight it with good reason like lovin' or emergency, other times I fight it for an idiotic reason like the internet or a movie or some cretinous thing that's on my mind and I can't get rid of.

Either way, sometimes I don't fight it at all and the only thing I do is clean my teeth and lay down and bang I'm waking up again.

Sleep is just like blinking for me, I rarely dream or wake in the night, or even move for that matter, if I go to sleep in an awkward position (normally after a fight the tiredness evening) you can bet I'm gonna wake up with one fucking arm contorted in such a way that it annoys me all of the next day with its edgy tension.

Think about past embaressing moments for 2 hours, cry , go back to sitting in front of my PC ,

Details separate people.