UUGGHH, windows why u do this

Get a "genuine" (genuine copies of software is absolutely hilarious :lol:) Win7 iso from Digital River and reinstall.

"Unix was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things, because that would also stop you from doing clever things." - Doug Gwyn

Hey man no need to explode. We're all nerds here, right? Right.

I didn't mean to make you mad. However when it is a matter of telling people what is and isn't piracy, obstructing the truth is not safe and arguably as GoodBytes pointed out, it may even be a violation of forum rules.

then report it to an admin. regardless shit have been sorted i got a download from DR and its legit so no need to get all uptight 

Here is a set of link to download Windows 7 ISO, legal, non pirated, not modified (no added malware, rootkits, and undetectable viruses).

http://www.w7forums.com/threads/official-windows-7-sp1-iso-image-downloads.12325/

Download the correct edition and language, and the product key you have should work.

Let me just quote that again.

See there's no reason to pirate windows if you have the key.

then report it to an admin. regardless shit have been sorted i got a download from DR and its legit so no need to get all uptight 

I'm not the one who resorted to cuss words.

Let's end it here, shall we?

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /