video size in program panel too big, help!

Xtreme Gamer
Go to solution Solved by Xtreme Gamer,

sorry, i still dont really understand you. why do you need to render in 1080p? just render in the resolution of your original video, windows media player will put in the right way itself.

I just figured it out I think. I found how to re-adjust sequence settings. sorry...

The video size in the program panel in premiere pro is bigger than the program panel preview for the video. How do I fix the video size without making it widescreen? Re-sizing the video in the preview windows makes it widescreen not  full screen.

I7-6700k, Asus Maximus VIII Formula, 2 x 8GB Corsair Dominator Plantinum ram, ASUS GTX 960 STRIX, sound blaster zx, 1TB boot drive ssd, 128GB/256GB storage ssd, 1TB storage HDD, 4TB of storage (backup),Windows 10 Pro,1000w psu

i dont really understand your question.

Let me see if I can show you the problem.

I7-6700k, Asus Maximus VIII Formula, 2 x 8GB Corsair Dominator Plantinum ram, ASUS GTX 960 STRIX, sound blaster zx, 1TB boot drive ssd, 128GB/256GB storage ssd, 1TB storage HDD, 4TB of storage (backup),Windows 10 Pro,1000w psu

i dont really understand your question.

See the panel/window of where the video is? See the yellow lines? I need help figuring out how to shrink the video down to the size allowed for that panel/window and still have it be fullscreened after rendering. Not widescreened. Any idea how? BTW, this is all in premiere pro just incase you didnt know.

See the panel/window of where the video is? See the yellow lines? I need help figuring out how to shrink the video down to the size allowed for that panel/window and still have it be fullscreened after rendering. Not widescreened. Any idea how? BTW, this is all in premiere pro just incase you didnt know.

do all the videos in the project share the same width to height thing? i forgot the word sorry  :)

do all the videos in the project share the same width to height thing? i forgot the word sorry  :)

All the videos either are or should be 1920 by 1080p

but the video on the picture doesnt look like an 16:9 aspect ratio.

I know, The thing is is that, I just want to output HD video that is fullscreen not widescreen. When I see a widescreen video in the preview panel. I always think that it will render/export as a widescreen and not a full screen. Also, I don't know how to increase the ratio in the preview panel. Do you know how at all?

I know, The thing is is that, I just want to output HD video that is fullscreen not widescreen. When I see a widescreen video in the preview panel. I always think that it will render/export as a widescreen and not a full screen. Also, I don't know how to increase the ratio in the preview panel. Do you know how at all?

sorry, i still dont really understand you. why do you need to render in 1080p? just render in the resolution of your original video, windows media player will put in the right way itself.

I just figured it out I think. I found how to re-adjust sequence settings. sorry...