Asus vs MSI

BaconPie

Which GTX 770 should I choose: The Asus Direct CU II OC, or the MSI Twinfrozr Gaming? Im interested in OC capabilities, cooling as well as tempertures and noise.

Which GTX 770 should I choose: The Asus Direct CU II OC, or the MSI Twinfrozr Gaming? Im interested in OC capabilities, cooling as well as tempertures and noise.

whichever one is cheaper or whichever cooler you like the aesthetic of, really the performance difference between them is negligable

I have the MSI and its really quiet and very cool, I heard that the asus one was very noisy but I don't know if that's true

Everything that's in my PC and on my desk

Intel Core i5 4670K | MSI Z87-G45 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB RAM | MSI GTX 770 Gaming 2GB | Corsair Obsidian 450D | Intel 530 Series 240GB SSD | Toshiba 1TB HDD | Corsair CX750M  | Scythe Mugen 4 PCGH Edition | NZXT Hue RGB Leds | 2x Corsair AF140 Quiet Edition | Corsair AF120 Performance Edition | Nanoxia Frontpanel Extension Red | AOC G2770PQU | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate MX Brown | Corsair Vengeance M65 FPS | Corsair Vengeance 1500

Cheapest, OC capability between them is a lottery.

I have the MSI and its really quiet and very cool, I heard that the asus one was very noisy but I don't know if that's true

As I know the Asus one is quiet too, but I have no info on the reliability.

MSI is more quiet than Asus, Asus has got better temperatures. Choose the one that is cheaper.

"If violence does not work, try more violence"

Cheapest, OC capability between them is a lottery.

The price difference is negligable, but the Asus card looks better I think.

As I know the Asus one is quiet too, but I have no info on the reliability.

Ah okay, then you should choose on aesthetics!

Everything that's in my PC and on my desk

Intel Core i5 4670K | MSI Z87-G45 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB RAM | MSI GTX 770 Gaming 2GB | Corsair Obsidian 450D | Intel 530 Series 240GB SSD | Toshiba 1TB HDD | Corsair CX750M  | Scythe Mugen 4 PCGH Edition | NZXT Hue RGB Leds | 2x Corsair AF140 Quiet Edition | Corsair AF120 Performance Edition | Nanoxia Frontpanel Extension Red | AOC G2770PQU | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate MX Brown | Corsair Vengeance M65 FPS | Corsair Vengeance 1500

The price difference is negligable, but the Asus card looks better I think.

Then take the ASUS, both companies have good quality circuitry but I'd give the edge to ASUS. :)

ASUS because backplate.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.