What is Your Dream System!

Actually the one I have right now.
If it were possible with magic, perhaps a 4770k instead of the 2600k and a bit more RAM, but that's it. I don't have the need for something more performant since I wouldn't actually know how to use it the full 100%

My System:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700X - CPU Cooling: Corsair Hydro H100i Platinum - Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix X570-F - RAM: Neo 16 GB 3600 Mhz - GPU: 2x Sapphire Vapor X R9 290 OC in crossfire - OS SSD: Samsung Nvme SSD 256 GB Second SSD Samsung 840 Pro 512 GB - Games: RAID 0 3 x Seagate 1 TB HDD - Case: NZXT H710i - PSU: Corsair AX860i
Former Rig Picture: http://linustechtips.com/main/gallery/image/10157-4-pc-may-2014/

Well my realistic dream pc would be just enough for high-ultra on most games and fairly cheap:

Fx 6300 (if I didn't already have it I'd get an fx 8320)

Asus usb 3.0 mobo

Cooler master hyper n520

16gb kingston 1600hz 2x8 (I know 16gb is not necissary but I can get it for about $20-$30 more than just 8gb so why not?)

Msi r9 280

1tb wd black

128gb samsung 840 evo

Nzxt phantom 410 gun metal

Evga 650 watt super nova psu

I run my own indie game company called Color Dragon Studios where we are currently making a 2d platformer game called Small Earth.

I know 16gb is not necissary but I can get it for about $20-$30 more than just 8gb so why not?

Says who?

Before I had to sell it I had a phenom II x6 with 16GB DDR3 and I ran it low and out of ram quite often.  It truly depends on what you are doing with the system, and even "just" multi-gaming can drag 32GB down. (some call it multiboxing)

I am a female pc hardware expert and enthusiast, over 170 IQ, been in the tech scene since the 80s. get over it.  This message brought to you by me being tired of people which have problems with any of those things.   ~Jaqie Fox

-=|Fighting computer ignorance since 1995|=-

Says who?

Before I had to sell it I had a phenom II x6 with 16GB DDR3 and I ran it low and out of ram quite often. It truly depends on what you are doing with the system, and even "just" multi-gaming can drag 32GB down. (some call it multiboxing)

Oh well most of the people I talk to and even some youtubers don't really reccomend more than 8gb for just gaming. However I can definatly understand what you are saying. Thanks.

I run my own indie game company called Color Dragon Studios where we are currently making a 2d platformer game called Small Earth.

Wow, this is a fun one!

CPU: Intel i7 4790k

MoBo: Gigabyte GA-Z97-UD7 TH

GPU: 2x Gigabyte GTX 780Ti Ghz Edition

RAM: 64gigs of whatever

SSD: 2x Samsung 840 Pro 500Gb

HDD: 2x WD Black 4Gb

Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D

PSU: Corsair AX 1200i

That PC could acually respark my intrest in filmmaking, which died after i left my current PC to render a 10min long 1080p video and it only reached 20% in 15 hours...