Best case under $100

DeadZed

I'm looking for a simple, mature-looking case similar to the Thermaltake Urban S31. I was going to get that one but after watching a review I'm looking into other options as it doesn't look sturdy enough.

Motherboard: ASUS Z97-A | CPU: i5 4670K | GPU: R9 290 Tri-X | RAM: HyperX FURY 8GB | SSD: SanDisk 128GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Corsair CX750 | Case: Thermaltake Urban T31

X4FNeyY.gif?1

R
R
R
R

I mean I guess there's h440 too. Almost every case manufacturer has a similar looking case, Go dick around in the sub 100$ rage on PCpartpicker. 

Error: 410

Lots of options - Bitfenix, Fractal Design, NZXT all have good options. Corsair, Antec, the list is huge :)

Go to newegg, use some sorting functions to get some lists to look at options. Cases are very personal...

Myself, looking forward to the new In Win D Frame Min. :D

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

I mean, I'm not saying the Arc Midi R2 is the best case ever, but I mean, I do own it so there's that...

phanteks enthoo pro

Eclipse Version 3: i5 9600K | Asus Strix Z390| GTX 1070 | 16GB Kingston Beast | Samsung 840 EVO 500GB SSD [2] +WD Blue 1TB | NZXT H440 | EVGA 750 W | Dark Rock Pro 4| Beyerdynamic DT880 Premium

i find the Corsair 300R

it has very good air cooling and plenty of filters to keep the system dust free

and plenty of space and good cable management

and it fits almost all boards and there are windowed version or non windowed version