How can I get my twitch recognized?

So I'm getting into streaming on twitch, I play counter strike, fistful of frags, iracing, etc. But nobody is really watching the streams any help would be great!

Advertising of your own channel is not allowed here on the forum :/ 

But remove the links and you might get some helpful tips

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

So I'm getting into streaming on twitch, I play counter strike, fistful of frags, iracing, etc. But nobody is really watching the streams any help would be great!

I'm going to stream at 6 o'clock central time so on the hour for anyone who looks at this and is in a different time zone. 

Here is my twitch- www.twitch.tv/CaptHowdy99

Twitter- https://twitter.com/Capt_Howdy99 

*cough* CoC violation much *cough*

*cough* CoC violation much *cough*

*cough* dont quote the op *cough*

also, consider advertising on reddit instead of here

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

*cough* dont quote the op *cough*

also, consider advertising on reddit instead of here

I quoted to get his attention as this is illegal material. Normally I would never do that.

I quoted to get his attention as this is illegal material. Normally I would never do that.

And he wasn't following the thread^^ so this way he does get a notification :)

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

That's exactly why. I check to see if the OP is following, I don't quote if he is following.

That's exactly why. I check to see if the OP is following, I don't quote if he is following.

just figured i'd point out the irony

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

It takes time, you'll never be a good streamer if you try to become big after like a week or 2 of streaming, also, DO NOT stream for good gameplay, if you are, you are streaming for the wrong reasons. People dont care about how good you are at the game you are playing.

What people care about is simply being cared about.

Be entertaining, play background music, no dead silence (not death metal crap, play something thats easy listening), keep talking, interact with chat. You ABSOLUTELY need atleast 2 monitors and a good webcam if you plan on getting anywhere. People like to see you, sounds creepy but it is what it is and gotta get over it. Patience is a virtue, if you become an impatient streamer, you'll never get anywhere. DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR GAMEPLAY, FOCUS ON BEING AN ENTERTAINER!!! AND BE ORIGINAL!!! big streamers dont like being copied

Well I am watching your stream and you should really look at the twitch chat more often.

-Interact with the chat and get used to "thinking out loud" (A lot of new streamers either don't say much or they ignore the chat)

-Try to avoid music like dubstep deathmetal or screamo until you know your core audience's tastes (Not liking the music is a HUGE reason I tend to leave smaller streams)

-Focus on something that makes you unique/entertaining.

-Don't copy other popular streamers, we would watch them instead of you if that's what we wanted.

Ignis (Primary rig)
CPU
 i7-4770K                               Displays Dell U2312HM + 2x Asus VH236H
MB ASRock Z87M Extreme4      Keyboard Rosewill K85 RGB BR
RAM G.Skill Ripjaws X 16GB      Mouse Razer DeathAdder
GPU XFX RX 5700XT                    Headset V-Moda Crossfade LP2
PSU Lepa G1600
Case Corsair 350D
Cooling Corsair H90             
Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS) + WD Blue 1TB

Server 01Alpha                                       Server 01Beta                            Chaos Box (Loaner Rig)                Router (pfSense)
CPU
 Xeon X5650                                      CPU 2x Xeon E5520                    CPU Xeon E3-1240V2                     CPU Xeon E3-1246V3
MB Asus P6T WS Pro                               MB EVGA SR-2                             MB ASRock H61MV-ITX                 MB ASRock H81 Pro BTC
RAM Kingston unbuffered ECC 24GB  RAM G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB         RAM Random Ebay RAM 12GB    RAM G.Skill Ripjaws 8GB
GPU XFX R5 220                                       GPU EVGA GTX 580 SC               GPU Gigabyte R9 295x2                GPU integrated
PSU Corsair CX430M                               PSU Corsair AX1200                   PSU Corsair GS700                         PSU Antec EA-380D
Case Norco RPC-450B 4U                      Case Rosewill  RSV-L4000C        Case Modified Bitfenix Prodigy   Case Norco RPC-250 2U
Cooling Noctua NH-U9S                        Cooling 2x CM Hyper 212 Evo  Cooling EVGA CLC 120mm           Cooling stock
Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS)           Storage null                                 Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS)  Storage Fujitsu 150GB HDD
               8x WD Red 1TB in Raid 6                                                                                WD Black 1TB    
               WD Green 2TB

just figured i'd point out the irony

I personally fail to see the irony.

I personally fail to see the irony.

violating the CoC while telling somebody they are in violation

|Specs in profile|