K60 or K65 (mech keyboard)

So finally I'm going for a mechanical, from the (not too big) selection of mechanical keyboards I can choose from (I'm not from the US, so not a big range of brands to choose from) I narrowed it down to these two: the Corsair K60 or the Corsair K65.

both have pros and cons, the K60 is a bit bigger (more like 'normal' size), has the nice volume dial, basically similar construction to the K65, but it's not 100% mechanical, but that really does't really matter since the keys which are rubber-dome are not commonly usable. also, it comes with the wrist rest, which I doubt I'll use as I think it raises the wrist a bit too much, and finally it comes with the red contoured wasd+1-6 keycaps.

The 10-key-less K65, is all mechanical, it is more minimal and compact, construction and color of the aluminum is beautiful, and it has a removable mini usb connector (which is a plus for me), no extra key caps, no wrist rest,  also, it's about 30$ cheaper for me.

So, I just want to hear some suggestions, primarily, but not only, from owners\x-owners of the two above. Thanks :)

Coolermaster HAF 912 advanced | i5 3570k @ 4.2ghz | MSI gtx 660ti pe oc | Gygabite z77x-d3h | 8GB g.skill ripjaws| Samsung 830 ssd  | Seasonic m12II 620w

Corsair M45 mouse | Corsair K65 Keyboard | LG 27EA33V 27' ips| 

•  

K65 is the more recent version, right? I'd get that, almost for that reason alone but I also hate wrist rests and it doesn't hurt to save 30 bucks.

Yea it is the more recent one, and I am pretty restricted in desk realestate, which is the main reason I'm leaning more towards the K65. 

Seems you and I pretty much answered my question though it'd be nice if others can give some more feedback :) I like buying smart

Coolermaster HAF 912 advanced | i5 3570k @ 4.2ghz | MSI gtx 660ti pe oc | Gygabite z77x-d3h | 8GB g.skill ripjaws| Samsung 830 ssd  | Seasonic m12II 620w

•  

You guys are awesome I must say, rarely I'll find people contributing and giving feedback only to be helpful, especially in cases where it seems like I've already made my mind.

So thanks to you, I've made my mind :)

•