Ok, I've decided on a PSU.

MPX309

It's going to be the EVGA Supernova 750w G2.

It ticks all the right boxes, matches my case, has black cables, like no coloured ones at the plugs u know... (and you can buy the sleeved ones from evga later on if you wish), erm I can't remember what the other boxes are lol

But it's got a good score on johnyguru, overall 9.8

Has anyone here got any experience with this model (G2) ? 

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | Cooler: Stock | RAM: 16GB Hyper Fury X RGB | GPU: RTX 2080 Super FTW3 | Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Elite| PSU: Corsair RM850x
Storage: WD SN750 500GB / 850 500GB Samsung Evo /  | CASE: 570X | Display: Dell u2414h  | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: Corsair M65

It's going to be the EVGA Supernova 750w G2.

It ticks all the right boxes, matches my case, has cable cables (and you can buy the sleeved ones from evga later on if you wish), erm I can't remember what the other boxes are lol

But it's got a good score on johnyguru

Has anyone here got any experience with this model (G2) ? 

I've heard it's good.

I came close to rolling with the RM 650, but as ridic as this sounds, the yellow put me off, lol . . . haha and everyone has corsair PSU's (obviously for a reason, and I'm not not picking it because I think they're rubbish, on the contrary. . . but I went Be Quiet first time, and now EVGA. .  I have enough other corsair products lol 

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | Cooler: Stock | RAM: 16GB Hyper Fury X RGB | GPU: RTX 2080 Super FTW3 | Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Elite| PSU: Corsair RM850x
Storage: WD SN750 500GB / 850 500GB Samsung Evo /  | CASE: 570X | Display: Dell u2414h  | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: Corsair M65

I came close to rolling with the RM 650, but as ridic as this sounds, the yellow put me off, lol . . . haha and everyone has corsair PSU's (obviously for a reason, and I'm not not picking it because I think they're rubbish, on the contrary. . . but I went Be Quiet first time, and now EVGA. .  I have enough other corsair products lol 

Step yo corsair game up

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

i love the super nova, i personally want the 650 watt one. But to answer your question i haven't had experience with them but all the reviews seem to be good and they are great price to performance.

I run my own indie game company called Color Dragon Studios where we are currently making a 2d platformer game called Small Earth.

Step yo corsair game up

Hell to the N.O. (That sounded stupid)

No but seriously, that little yellow stripe, in a predominantly red an black rig would drive me nuts, just everytime I'd open the case, yellow strip staring me in the face like a sunflower, laughing at me. Sounds petty I know, and if I thought the RM was head and shoulders above anything else out there I'd let that slide, but I really think this G2 thing can trade blows. I'll be ordering by the end the week. :D

Thanks guys 

So you are going from a Sunflower to a Superflower  :D The EVGA G2 Supernova is probably one of the best value psu's around. You get a 10 year warranty as well. They are made by Superflower hence my opening line  :lol: and are based on the Superflower Leadex. 

well it's a fine psu. you might as well check out how long is the warranty (no idea about that in your area). besides buying a psu with the right wattage you should also consider on how long the warranty is.

Live your life like a dream.

I also don't have any experience with it myself,but I too would highly recommend that you get that Supernova G2 instead of any other brands that are in your psu buying list. They are absolutely a beast psu for the price,quality and warranty they have.

It's the only mid range PSU I recommend now-a-days. Nothing competes with it as a premium PSU in that wattage range in terms of price, performance and warranty

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

That psu is the same thing as my supernova 1000 P2. My main focus is noise and aesthetics, any psu that doesn't score in the 9's wouldn't get my attention especially if you see SF's charging a price that's nothing and forcing every brand to drop their prices down. It's a super quiet unit that feels heavy (I like heavy psu's) and doesn't have a boring looking case with some cheap stickers or a simple fan grill. Get it no questions asked :P

I have the sleeved set btw, much better than my nzxt extensions that are just nylon plastic and feels cheap. Evga's set is paracord if I'm not mistaken

It's the only mid range PSU I recommend now-a-days. Nothing competes with it as a premium PSU in that wattage range in terms of price, performance and warranty

To be correct it's a high-end topnotch psu for a midrange price.