Origin ?

Bingbing10

no really, what is a AAA title these days, i mean LoL would be a AAAAAA Title if you look at anything but the money, as would Dota 2 which is free on Steam :P   So is it quality or is it Money spent making it? i count AAA as scope of the game, so i put EU4 and CK2 and such games as AAA.

ok well i mean massive franchises that are shown off at E3 and overly hyped up and u see ads about all the time.

Edit: even linus and slick categorize AAA by the games i said.

i still haven't finished downloading BF3 yet, it pauses and resumes by itself.. made me sick and i quit it till they fix their shit.

Steam>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>....n> Origin

i HATE origin its stupid in every way EA knows its stupid thats why you can only get there top selling game Battlefield on origin and other games aswell its stupid in every way i cant think of one reason why its good.

Would you be the one who loves ActivisionMarket when it finally arrives? Only reason for big publishers to make their own place is bigger cut from price. Steam takes something like 30-40% of price, even for indie games. Thats why some use HumbleBundle or GOG instead even though Steam would give them better support and audience.

I dont mind Uplay cause at least you can use it with steam.

You're in minority then. Uplay doesn't even do anything. Its just one extra thing reminding about DRM. If I have Steam, why must I still launch game from Uplay? So launching game from Steam only launches Uplay.

The thing I hate most about Origin is their ludicrous pricing, where a digital origin game costs 3x than a retail counterpart from where I live. Don't forget the crap-ton of DLC's.

Eh... and Steam doesn't have ridicilous pricing then? CoD4 for 30+€? Any new game for 60€? I can get any retail game around 40-50€ new from local webstores, hence why I buy more discs.

I just love these "I hate Origin" threads. Since you that have all the hate haven't used Steam when it was new. I have and I don't mind Origin just because it gets better faster than Steam fixes its bugs.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I'll take Origin over Steam.