Your Top 5 Worst purchases (Tech Realated and Non tech)

Local bass heavy headphones that broke every few weeks priced under 15$ (dont have a budget right now to afford something that is entry/mid/high end) ended up buying 5-6 of those

a logitech mice which now doubleclicks automatically , just as soon the warranty expired

sony optical disc drive & sony's DL-DVD's (not even one did the layer breaking fluidly ended up ditching every single dvd on the set i bought.)

an old ass ddr2 ram that went awol after 2 days

local extension cord that gave up after few days also damaged my components significantly.

Details separate people.

Razer Blackwidow keyboard

Why do you dislike it?

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

1) A viewsonic 21" 1080p TN panel -The image quality on this thing was beyond awful!!! (when there were fast moving objects on screen or when i moved the camera in a fps game some dots or fishnet patterns would show up i had nightmares for 2 days and returned it back with a huge penalty. I wont be surprised if Viewsonic's IPS panels have the same issue they take us for blind people  :angry: .)

2) Steelseries mouse pad

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

Alienware m14x

XFX 7970

Cyborg rat 5 mouse

Watch_Dogs

A bunch of steam games that I haven't even played.

Cheap external HDD

But the worst must be my Alienware m14x god what a pile of shit was that.

Overheated

The lights sometimes didn't work

It was heavey

The screen from my netbook is even better.

Zalman case

Crysis 2

750 Watt psu that wasn't enough and couldn't be returned

Guitar

MY asus laptop

I'm very good at researching and reading between the lines before I buy something, however my filter has failed me a couple of times:

1. AKAI EIE Pro DAC. Drivers have never worked 100%, every time they "fixed" something, they broke something else. So it's a matter of choosing the drivers that contain the features you need.

2. MSI FM2-A75IA-E53 motherboard. Just a steaming piece of shit in every way. Two RMAs by now, this thing just has the worst VRM I've ever seen.

Why do you dislike it?

I'll guess it broke, like everything Razer ever made is designed to do.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.