Linus should make videos of top tech under $50

Does anyone else agree with me, linus should make videos of the top 10 tech under $50 , $100 each month

Could potentially be a cool idea, if there are enough new products being released to keep up with that in the fields that Linus covers.

I couldn't see Linus covering a luminous USB charger for lack of a snazzy new gadget.

Could potentially be a cool idea, if there are enough new products being released to keep up with that in the fields that Linus covers.

I couldn't see Linus covering a luminous USB charger for lack of a snazzy new gadget.

He could probably just peruse this site from time to time and choose things that are tech and useful.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

He could probably just peruse this site from time to time and choose things that are tech and useful.

You know what I didn't think of that, it's not strictly tech there but there are some really cool things to be found there including some techy items.

I've not visited this website for a while, I do recognize a few things from the front page that have obviously been there for a long time because they're popular, now you have condemned me to a session of browsing this damned thing gawking at stuff. ^_^

You know what I didn't think of that, it's not strictly tech there but there are some really cool things to be found there including some techy items.

I've not visited this website for a while, I do recognize a few things from the front page that have obviously been there for a long time because they're popular, now you have condemned me to a session of browsing this damned thing gawking at stuff. ^_^

Examples of what he could do this month:

Electronics cleaning putty - $5

World's lightest material - $47

Pop-out Outlet - $48

Splash-proof Bluetooth Speaker - $43

You can even sort by price.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

The 'world's lightest material' is something I didn't know about and I'm fascinated by it, when he first shows it it looked like it might be something that's frozen but when I saw the blowtorch...

In the theatre of the future, will a man's house be able to be made from this stuff and the big bad wolf can really blow it down? That'd be cool to watch. :D

He made some videos of tech under $100 but not $50:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ti0mmO1vWcg

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer