3 way SLI?

Tola

I have one 780Ti dual Classified ACX and want to go SLI in august but cant decide between 2 way and 3 way (Money doesn't matter that much). I will be getting a 5960x or 5930k as well as a x99 ROG board when they are released to go along with these cards. Which should I go 2 or 3 way.

PLEASE USE PCPARTPICKER.  My rig: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ZBmWjX

Triple SLI doesn't really make sense, you won't get the performance worth the money.

Potatoes are good for your nostrils.

Triple SLI doesn't really make sense, you won't get the performance worth the money.

About how much more fps can you expect. 

PLEASE USE PCPARTPICKER.  My rig: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ZBmWjX

About how much more fps can you expect. 

I have no idea, but the increase will probably be half of the increase when doing dual-SLI. So I wouldn't recommend it.

Potatoes are good for your nostrils.

2 way is about could be upper 80-90% improvement, 3 card only gets like 40-50% more fps in relation to the first.

Search some benchmarks to have an idea.

While the scaling is no where near as good with 3 cards compared to 2, you may want the extra GPU power for something. Go with two, and if you want more power, get a third. I doubt you'll want the third one.

Fractal Design Define S, i7 3770K @ 4.5GHz, Noctua NH-D14, Asus Sabertooth Z77, EVGA 980Ti SC+, 4x8GB Corsair Vengence 1600MHz, EVGA P2 1000W, Creative sound blaster Z, 2xSamsung 850 120GB RAID 0, 2xWestern Digital Caviar Black 1TB Other stuffs: BenQ XL2411t, LG Flatron M2262D, Ducky Shine 3, Logitech G400s, Steelseries QCK Heavy, Beyerdynamic DT770 pro 80ohm, Shure SE215, Blue Snowball