Problem activating Watch_Dogs

Camul

I just got my key from Origin and I tried to activate it on Uplay and now the game doesn't appear in my library (uplay). Is anyone else having the same thing?

MODS: Please don't move to PC gaming. I posted there over 4 hours ago and nobody even bothered to look at the thread.

so you think posting in offtopic is the right place lol ?

edit

contact origin customer support

pretty sure they have live chat

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

I just got my key from Origin and I tried to activate it on Uplay and now the game doesn't appear in my library (uplay). Is anyone else having the same thing?

MODS: Please don't move to PC gaming. I posted there over 4 hours ago and nobody even bothered to look at the thread.

Actually yes, my buddy just had this problem a few mins ago.

He said all he did was log off UPlay, exit the program, restart his computer, then just logged back in and said it was in his library.

Not sure if that's actually qualified as a 'fix', it might have just been a temporary bug; however, whatever works, right?

If it is a glitch with UPlay or Watch_Dogs, I'm confident it'll get patched/fixed by end of day tomorrow. Or else they would be idiotic not to, with a release like this. (Then again.. this is UPlay we're talking about.....)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

« Current PC ~ Phantom Beast »

.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.

so you think posting in offtopic is the right place lol ?

edit

contact origin customer support

pretty sure they have live chat

Well, it's at least better than putting it in build logs. It's also not Origins fault, so I have to wait for Ubisoft support, which will take a couple of days. That's why I posted to see if anyone had any fixes.

Actually yes, my buddy just had this problem a few mins ago.

He said all he did was log off UPlay, exit the program, restart his computer, then just logged back in and said it was in his library.

Not sure if that's actually qualified as a 'fix', it might have just been a temporary bug; however, whatever works, right?

If it is a glitch with UPlay or Watch_Dogs, I'm confident it'll get patched/fixed by end of day tomorrow. Or else they would be idiotic not to, with a release like this. (Then again.. this is UPlay we're talking about.....)

Thanks. It never worked though.