Most effective way of clearing your desk cable clutter (video)

AlexGoesHigh

watched it yesterday, at first i was like meh but just tried it and i have to admit this is pretty effective, it works also as a mouse cable holder to :P

edit: added "cable" to title to be a little more specific 

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

I thought it was going to be a three second video of some massive guy wiping everything off of a desk. I have been disappointed by you. :(

Oh the horror. My soon to be network will look like this but better. Yup I have OCD.

1377173730533.jpg/

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

*Guy with a tablecloth on his desk*  *Desk has cluter* Takes the tablecloth and makes a bag and throws it out the window* was what I was expecting. LOL

CPU: AMD Athlon X4 750K @3.4 GHz || MOBO: MSI A88XM-E35 || RAM: Patriot Viper 3 4GB 1600 MHz || GPU: MSI R7770 Radeon HD 7770 GHz Edition || Case: Sentey Optimus Extreme Division GS-6000R || Storage: SanDisk SDSSDP-128GB | 1TB WD Blue 7200rpm || PSU: Corsair CX430 80+ Bronze || Montitor: Acer G226HQLBbd Black 21.5" 1080p || Keybarod: CM Storm Devastator Blue || Mouse: CM Storm Devastator Blue || † TTCF Member †

haha Linus tweeted this last night! It is a good video!

Desk: monitors 3x Asus VE248h(eyefinity), Keyboard Cm Strom Trigger(mx red), Mouse Corsair m65, Headset Audio Technica ATH-M50

Black Friday 2013 Build: i7 4770k, Gigabyte Z87X UD5H, 16gb Corsair, Msi R9 290, Corsair Axi 760, Corsair 750D, 2x intel 530 240gb ssd, 2x Seagate 400gb

Older Machine amd x640, msi 760g mobo, 8gb gskillz, Sapphire 6870, Corsair hx650, Cooler master haf 922, ocz agility 3 120gb ssd || HTPC: i7 3770k, shuttle xpc z77, 16gb gskillz, Asus GTX 650 ti, intel 120gb msata ssd