What pc to buy?

Budget (including currency): 300$ NZD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Fortnite, Minecraft, Valorant.

Other Details: Looking for a pc with a graphics card equivalent or better of a 1650 and a cpu equivalent to a Ryzen 5 5500. I have found some options on trade me Including a pc with a 980 3gb vram and a AMD FX6300 @ 3.5 GHz - 6 cores along with some other stuff for 250$ nzd which would give enough to get a new cpu left in my budget. Or there are some other options which are auctions not buy now so will have to wait and see if I get a good deal on those. Any suggestions? And is the 980 build worth it? (It is the gpu on the right in the photo, left is 1650 and middle is 1060 3gb.

IMG_0557.png

10 minutes ago, Void_dweller_ said:

Budget (including currency): 300$ NZD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Fortnite, Minecraft, Valorant.

Other Details: Looking for a pc with a graphics card equivalent or better of a 1650 and a cpu equivalent to a Ryzen 5 5500. I have found some options on trade me Including a pc with a 980 3gb vram and a AMD FX6300 @ 3.5 GHz - 6 cores along with some other stuff for 250$ nzd which would give enough to get a new cpu left in my budget. Or there are some other options which are auctions not buy now so will have to wait and see if I get a good deal on those. Any suggestions? And is the 980 build worth it? (It is the gpu on the right in the photo, left is 1650 and middle is 1060 3gb.

Cpu mother board and the cpu is to old you would need a whole new mother board and a cpu so idk if you would be able to fit it in the budget but if you maybe can sell the spare mother board and cpu and get a lil bit more money and maybe find a deal and get a new cpu and mother board 

I’ll probably just avoid buying it because it would cost to much to replace thanks