Ryzen 5 7600x memory compatibility with Kingston Fury 5600MT/s module

Hi, i recently built a new pc with a Ryzen 5 7600x, an ASUS TUF B650M and 2x16 of Kingston FURY 5600MT/s memory (KF556C40BA-16)

This memory is CL40 and searching in the Kingston page it doesnt mention it being compatible with any AMD processors, only with Intel XMP.

Does this mean im going to have problems running this RAM's with my processor at all?

or only that i cant overclock them using DOCP from AMD to the max speed my processor support's, that is 5200MHz?

Could this change in the future with a software update that made this RAM's compatible with DOCP overclocking?

I paid a lot of money for this RAM's, in my country PC components are really expensive so im really worried to have made a wrong purchase

Thank you for your help

5 minutes ago, arachi9 said:

Hi, i recently putted together a new pc with a Ryzen 5 7600x, an ASUS TUF B650M and 2x16 of Kingston FURY 5600MT/s memory (KF556C40BA-16)

This memory is CL40 and searching in the Kingston page it doesnt mention it being compatible with any AMD processors, only with Intel XMP.

Does this mean im going to have problems running this RAM's with my processor at all?

or only that i cant overclock them using DOCP from AMD to the max speed my processor support's, that is 5200MHz?

Could this change in the future with a software update that made this RAM's compatible with DOCP overclocking?

I paid a lot of money for this RAM's, in my country PC components are really expensive so im really worried to have made a wrong purchase

Thank you for your help

XMP RAM works on the AM5 platform 🙂 
I see no reason why this RAM shouldn't work at 5600mhz XMP /EXPO profile.

I wouldn't worry about it at all.

I used to have Kingston Fury 2X16GB 6000MHz (Intel XMP) CL40 paired with Ryzen 7800X3D

It works fine, but the downside that sometimes it does RAM training after BIOS update or just randomly RAM training for 2 minutes when turning it on

I changed to Silicon Power RAM 6000MHz CL30 (still XMP) and it never does RAM training even once

But your mileage may vary

P.S.

43 minutes ago, arachi9 said:

DOCP from AMD to the max speed my processor support's, that is 5200MHz?

DOCP is just ASUS marketing branding for RAM overclocking process, DDR5 has default speed at 4800MHz, and with overclocking (DOCP/XMP/EXPO) it could reach at higher speed depending on the RAM kit you use (it has been tested on set from the manufacturer)

For AMD platform, latency affects more than memory speed, which is why it's recommended to have lower latency, i.e. CL36, CL32, or CL30

Edited by ImWilly
Additional Info

My System: Ryzen 7800X3D // Gigabyte B650 AORUS ELITE AX // 32GB DDR5 Silicon Power Zenith CL30 // Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT OC with mod heatsink on the metal plate  // Phanteks P300A  // Gigabyte Aorus GEN4 7300 PCIE 4.0 NVME // Kingston NV2 Gen4 PCIE 4.0 NVME // 

Seasonic Focus GX-850 Fully Modular // Thermalright Frost Spirit 140 Black V3 // Phanteks M25 140mm // Display: Bezel 32MD845 V2 QHD // Keychron K8 Pro (Mod: Gateron black box ink; Tape mode on PCB and Keycaps) // Razer Cobra Wired Mouse // Audio Technica M50X Headphone // Sennheiser HD 650 // Genius SP-HF180 USB Speaker //

And Laptop Acer Nitro 5 AN515-45 for mobility

Phone:

iPhone 11 (with battery replaced instead of buying new phone for long term and not submitting (fully) to Apple Lord