PUADlManager:Win32/Snackarcin virus in my pc

Nigo

So i downloaded red dead redemption a few weeks back but got bored of it and i uninstalled it. It might have gotten me into trouble of a virus because every time i start my computer I get the pop up "Select an app to open"MyUserName" folder". My windows defender is also showing me this threat for a month now. I have tried watching tutorials to remove it. But now i am running into a problem that i don't have administrator rights. I checked in my control panel that i do have full control of the pc but under the properties of the security folder i can't see my username or even add another account. I wanted to try booting in safemode but i have my bitlocker on which will require a recovery key afterwards.

image.thumb.png.625bf680087f7863d4cce0a07599fb78.png

image.thumb.png.695eb9dcb54b5240b8b99581971c6e94.png

PLEASE HELP ME GET THIS FIXED ASAP!!

I was going to suggest booting into a live instance of either Linux or some lite version of windows... But you have bitlocker, so you're SOL on that side of things.

Your best bet would be safe mode and go through entering the recovery key. Along with using a few other anti viruses, including Malwarebytes, to see if they can't help you better than MS defender.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

where can i get the recovery key for bitlocker