Clock speed Ryzen 7 7735HS varies a ton while under load

Hello, so i have a major issue with my relatively new laptop, its about 6 months old and i have already had some trouble with it but this just ruins gaming on it. luckily google still works for school and browsing. and at those times the clock speed is doing okay and just varies a little bit like it should but while gaming is goes all over the place and makes games unplayable due to the constant fps drops.

My rig: Asus TUF A15 4060, Ryzen 7 7735HS, 16GB ram

(see video) the clock speed drops drastically every 2/4 seconds while under high load, i have updated the drivers, i have tried older drivers, reinstalled AMD adrenaline 3 times or something. ofc restarted my laptop a ton. i am very sure this is an issue with my CPU and nothing else but with my computer knowledge i have no idea what is going on so i have come to the pc knowledge gods, hopefully for some kind of answer. i have tried looking online and submitting an issue at the AMD forums, but with both i got back empty handed and more worried than before. fan mode or GPU mode for the laptop doesn't matter, plugged in or on battery also don't. The CPU fans work as intended and this still happened when the CPU was 60-70 degrees Celsius. 

btw while browsing the web, the clock speed stays at about 4 GHz but then when gaming is varies from around 4 GHz to 1.7 GHz to 0.4 GHz and everything in between, below and above. it seems to random.

Thank you for anyone who read this far, I'm already grateful for even trying to help.

(btw, sorry about my English, it's my secondary language)

IMG_4452.mov

Welcome to the forums!
Your english is fine
I assume this is happening while it's plugged in? Have you poked around in the power settings?

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup

16 minutes ago, OddOod said:

Welcome to the forums!
Your english is fine
I assume this is happening while it's plugged in? Have you poked around in the power settings?

Ty, this happens both when the laptop is plugged in and on power, my windows settings power settings are on best performance. here is a screenshot. i am using a 60w usb-C charger instead of the 200 Watt charger that came with the laptop but before this wasn't an issue (this is bcs i study at my desk and i have the 200W charger at my gaming setup)

image.png

i saw in some other forum that someone used throttlestop to look at the problem but sadly my processor is not supported in the most recent version of throttlestop

I'd probably hit up customer support. This should still be in warranty, right?

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup

yeah i have 2 years of production warranty. but strangely enough does this not happen when i’m plugged into the 200W charger, so i still have no clue what may have caused it. i’ll hit up the support later. thank you so much for your help.