i5-12400f with Cooler Master Master Liquid ML120L RGB V2

i bought the cooler master 120ml for my i5-12400f and i don't know anything about cpu cooler, is that ok for i5-12400f or i should use my stock cooler? instant of aio.

and 50'C temperature is ok for ideal? and 60 to 75'C temperature is ok for when the cpu is max load. I found the 240ml aio for the same cost but i can't buy it now that's why i am asking this question.

120ml and 240ml make big different? 

120mm to 240mm would make a significant difference. In fact it’s the reason why nobody ever recommends 120mm aios unless they are very space restricted.

Personally I am not a fan of CM ML series let alone their 120mm variants. 

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

If you have the ml120 and can't send it back keep it. It's not a good cooler for the money AT ALL but it should be ok enough for a 12400f.

For 35$ a peerless assasin 120 is available and obliterates the m120 and ml240 easily as well as competes with a lot of high end coolers. The ml series is usually amongst the worst of aio coolers.