Stop gap upgrade for my current pc.

Budget (including currency): 1000-1500 zł

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Games, stuff like Palworld & Minecraft, going to expand my list since only those work good enough. As a expansion, Ratchet & Clank, Cyberpunk, KSP2 are games that I want to play, but that's not the entire list, I'd need much more time to collect my thoughts about what games I'd like to play.

Other details (Check my posts for a part list that I made for a PC I want to save up for and build, I have acquired a Magegee Star 61 mechanical keyboard and a Dierya M1SE mouse for peripherals and I do have a basic 1080p Phillips monitor. My current system is a Ryzen 3 3200G on a MSI PRO A320M-A Pro M2, 16 GB 2666MHz ram (updated from 8 gigs just today) and a 256 GB NVMe SSD. Wanting to upgrade in 2-3 months, I play at 1080p, want to play at least at 40-50 FPS, 60 optimally.)

Hi, saving up for a entirely new pc with how much a minimal wage is where I live is going to take some time, so I return for a different question, that being a good stop gap upgrade for my pc while I save up for a decent mid-range or even higher system. My scope is used parts, since they are cheaper.

If your PSU allows, it seems like most noticeable gain in games would be installing a graphics card. As I don’t see one listed other than the APU. 

1080-1080ti is my go recommendation if you can find them cheap. Otherwise your budget is approximately 250 to 400USD. Which is significant for your build and personally I would attempt to spend as little as possible for this system and keep the rest for the upcoming build.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

13 minutes ago, Levent said:

If your PSU allows, it seems like most noticeable gain in games would be installing a graphics card. As I don’t see one listed other than the APU. 

1080-1080ti is my go recommendation if you can find them cheap. Otherwise your budget is approximately 250 to 400USD. Which is significant for your build and personally I would attempt to spend as little as possible for this system and keep the rest for the upcoming build.

My psu is most likely the first thing to go, it's a Tracer LucyFire 500 model (NOT 500W), it only has a single 6-pin PCIe connector, so theoretically it can support up to a GTX 1650 Super, and I think a 1660 non Ti or Super with a adapter, but I will try my best to replace my power supply with anything that has a actual wattage specified.

How is this? https://allegro.pl/oferta/zasilacz-komputerowy-atx-650w-inwin-b65e-80-plus-15107675509

Seems kinda sketchy at that price, but at your budget you can probably get it

19 minutes ago, dolphinofthesky said:

My psu is most likely the first thing to go, it's a Tracer LucyFire 500 model (NOT 500W), it only has a single 6-pin PCIe connector, so theoretically it can support up to a GTX 1650 Super, and I think a 1660 non Ti or Super with a adapter, but I will try my best to replace my power supply with anything that has a actual wattage specified.

How is this? https://allegro.pl/oferta/zasilacz-komputerowy-atx-650w-inwin-b65e-80-plus-15107675509