PC Being Slow and Freezing

I was messing around with some overclocking on my CPU and GPU and i was getting a couple of blue screens so I went into by BIOS to set everything to default, but when I got back into windows everything was super choppy/freezing constantly, sometimes the screen will go completely black and won't come back until I restart my PC. I was running Windows 11 at the time and I remembered having to enable stuff in by BIOS to get windows 11 so I thought me resetting it had something to do with it, but even after installing windows 10 back on my machine and reinstalling it multiple times i still have this issue.

Things I have tried:

Going back to Windows 10 and even reinstalling it multiple times

Updating Bios

Ran Windows Memory Diagnostic and it came up with nothing

Reinstalled Windows on differen.t Drive

Windows has no problems booting and after i reinstall windows the issue seems to go away temporarily, but after some time it goes back to being choppy and the screen going black. I have noticed that the issue only appears again after installing my graphics drivers but i haven't tested if it's a time based thing or the issue only actually comes when installing the drivers. I also haven't noticed any issues with temperatures either so I don't really know what the issue is

My Specs:

Ryzen 5800x

Asus TUF x570 Pro Wifi

Asus TUF 3080 OC V2

32 GB XPG D60G RAM

ASUS STRIX 850G

1 hour ago, BallinBonobo said:

I was messing around with some overclocking on my CPU and GPU and i was getting a couple of blue screens so I went into by BIOS to set everything to default, but when I got back into windows everything was super choppy/freezing constantly, sometimes the screen will go completely black and won't come back until I restart my PC. I was running Windows 11 at the time and I remembered having to enable stuff in by BIOS to get windows 11 so I thought me resetting it had something to do with it, but even after installing windows 10 back on my machine and reinstalling it multiple times i still have this issue.

Things I have tried:

Going back to Windows 10 and even reinstalling it multiple times

Updating Bios

Ran Windows Memory Diagnostic and it came up with nothing

Reinstalled Windows on differen.t Drive

Windows has no problems booting and after i reinstall windows the issue seems to go away temporarily, but after some time it goes back to being choppy and the screen going black. I have noticed that the issue only appears again after installing my graphics drivers but i haven't tested if it's a time based thing or the issue only actually comes when installing the drivers. I also haven't noticed any issues with temperatures either so I don't really know what the issue is

My Specs:

Ryzen 5800x

Asus TUF x570 Pro Wifi

Asus TUF 3080 OC V2

32 GB XPG D60G RAM

ASUS STRIX 850G

ya reset bois by removing cmos battery for 5 to 10 minutes and maybe if it doesnt work replace gpu and try again cause the blackscreen thing might be gpu bond and if the blackscreen comes again click ctrl shift windows B at the same time should refresh ur gpu

10 hours ago, jar3av said:

ya reset bois by removing cmos battery for 5 to 10 minutes and maybe if it doesnt work replace gpu and try again cause the blackscreen thing might be gpu bond and if the blackscreen comes again click ctrl shift windows B at the same time should refresh ur gpu

I think my gpu might be done for, I found that uninstalling my current Nvidia drivers helped with the slow/choppy issue on windows but I did a 3dmark time spy test and got like 1100 on the graphics score meanwhile my old 1070ti got in the 6-7000 range, normally my card was getting around the same 18000