2 Clicks from psu but no boot

I had an issue where my pc wont boot, i tried everything and eventually RMA my motherboard thinking it was a motherboard problem. My motherboard got replaced and i have the same issue. I’ve noticed when i hold the power button i hear a 2 clicks from the psu. Any tips?

4070ti

i7-12700kf

B760 plus wifi d4

32 gb ram

corsiar RM750

Does your motherboard has debug led?

1 minute ago, NickHere said:

Does your motherboard has debug led?

no, wont even turn on. Only the motherboard rgb lights are showing

What kind of "click" noises? If the second click is making you shutdown instantly, it's called "latching off". One of the protections like short circuit protection kicking in, saving you from the disaster trouble which is blowing the PC up. A lot of PSU will throw a little blue light when it latches off. Check the PSU while booting, and make sure nothing is shorting out.

is this a new build?
do you have a modular psu?
did you use the cables that came with the psu or did you get aftermarket cables?

15 hours ago, Motifator said:

What kind of "click" noises? If the second click is making you shutdown instantly, it's called "latching off". One of the protections like short circuit protection kicking in, saving you from the disaster trouble which is blowing the PC up. A lot of PSU will throw a little blue light when it latches off. Check the PSU while booting, and make sure nothing is shorting out.

I don’t think there is any blue light. When I click the power button on my pc I hear nothing and I get no boot. Fans don’t turn on, no debug light, nothing. When I hold the power button I hear 2 noises, I don’t know how to describe it but when I get home I will record it. 

15 hours ago, OhYou_ said:

is this a new build?
do you have a modular psu?
did you use the cables that came with the psu or did you get aftermarket cables?

This is not a new build, I have had it for 5 months. I have used no extensions or aftermarket cables. I have a gold rated fully modular psu

I have also got it  to boot with a power reset cycle. I got no display though. When I turned it off again I could not get it back on.

A video would work wonders, suggestion would be recording a clip and putting it here. Remember the 20 meg upload limit, though.