Any updates on EU reseller

In a December WAN show Linus mentioned plans to get items to a European reseller, did anything come from that and I missed it? I'm currently playing catchup with the WAN shows, so it might very well be that there was something in a later show.

For reference, this is what I'm referring to at 39:32 “Europe inventory in the near future, new shaft extension”:

Offtopic, but Linus looks really weird with a beard now hhaha
Looking forward to more info on this tho

>> Please consider tagging me (with a @) or quoting my reply so I can more easily get back at you! <<

Always happy to help!! 🤠

12 hours ago, Catzzye said:

Offtopic, but Linus looks really weird with a beard now hhaha
Looking forward to more info on this tho

I want baby Linus back

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

8 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

"near future" does not mean 6 months in LMG timescale. It's more like 1-3 years.

Soon™️

By reading this, you're entering a contract that says you have to visit my profile.

It's a fair question regardless. I'm sure they can't give a good estimate until they are fairly close to finishing things up, but I'm sure they can give an update and whether it will happen this year or later.